IGNORED

Olympic Torch

bs3

He also tweeted Taunton a fair bit, its not easy to write a word on your phone when it's not classed as a proper word.

The iPhone learns those words you use often and marks them as 'proper'. Cool or what?

Quite a few on this thread have said they don't give a toss, quite a few have said its a waste of money, quite a few have referred to the sale of the flames.

I was not that bothered.....until I had just seen Jamie Cooper, the gas head horribly injured in Iraq carry the flame through Clifton.

Everyone can have an opinion on the merits of the whole thing...but that my friends, was extremely inspiring..

Quite a few on this thread have said they don't give a toss, quite a few have said its a waste of money, quite a few have referred to the sale of the flames.

I was not that bothered.....until I had just seen Jamie Cooper, the gas head horribly injured in Iraq carry the flame through Clifton.

Everyone can have an opinion on the merits of the whole thing...but that my friends, was extremely inspiring..

Yup. For anyone who does care, pic I took earlier this morning of it at the bottom of my road

olympic3.jpg

May be its the cynical apathy of people on this site and others in Bristol that we don't have an arena or stadium .

Just a thought.

I went down the docks last night and found the experience uplifting . I also felt proud of Bristol.

Archived