IGNORED

Adomah - Wanted By Swansea?

ben91tucker

Obviously we wouldn't want to sell him as he provides what little flair we have in the team, and we don't wish to sell our best players. However, being young and in high demand from premier league clubs (apparently), it could spark a bidding war. I would say in the current market with 2 years left on his contract we could get up to 4 mill for him. I believe the 2 mill being quoted in the papers is a starting price to test the waters. At this price i would snap the buyers hands off. We could surely find a younger model in the likes of Freeman or Carayol for a fraction of that money providing us with a decent sum of money to buy a quality creative attacking midfielder of which we desperately need. It should be either offer him a longer extended contract now, or sell whilst we can get good money as we don't want another Maynard saga in the future. In all honesty, the team played with more balance without him this season which lead to better results so would we really miss him? don't shoot me, i'm just posing a reasonable question

From the vast majority of his performances last season, injury or no injury, I would snap their hands off, put put a whacking great sell on clause and other performance and appearence bonuses.

Unfortunately every player has his price Monkeh, £2 million is a good starting point and there's bound to be interest from other clubs, probably is just speculation but you can't rule it out.

Wales on line is the taff evening post I'll rule it out until it hits national papers and then it would be with a pinch of salt

it will be £2m and Dobbie

Del Boy will HATE the idea of losing Albert at all! He will start to think we are a selling club exactly the opposite of what he was probably promised.

I like this deal. But I am feeling really positive this summer. Getting the Buzz for pre-season, new squad, Del Boy in charge. Want to go for a real push and I think we can!

What, even after he cost Blackpool promotion by missing a string of clear changes in the play-off final? I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

Forgetting the goals he scored in the rest of the time on loan? Let's be honest here, it's not like we're in the play-offs year after year and all we need is a goalscorer to shoot us to the PL. He'd be a massive improvement on what we currently have.

he will not be sold its just paper specualtaion as always

Wrong. He will be sold if the offer is right for the club.

I've never understood people writing things off as 'paper speculation'. Papers are there to speculate as well as to report, and provided there is some basis to their speculation (as I imagine there is in this case) then articles like this should not be written off. The fact that papers are speculating about this is precisely why it shouldn't be ignored. If by 'paper speculation' you're suggesting that papers routinely just invent things for the sake of it, then you're being naive. Papers sometimes take a flyer on things that they think will turn out to be true (there have been examples of papers incorrectly calling the results of elections before they were declared), bur pure invention is rare.

I would not be at all surprised if Swansea (and other Premier League clubs) are interested in Adomah and I would imagine that if someone is determined to get him, then they probably will.

Del Boy will HATE the idea of losing Albert at all! He will start to think we are a selling club exactly the opposite of what he was probably promised.

I like this deal. But I am feeling really positive this summer. Getting the Buzz for pre-season, new squad, Del Boy in charge. Want to go for a real push and I think we can!

That depends.

IF he was given the final decision on keeping Albert or using the proceeds of the sale then that would probably feel pretty good to him, as the choice would be his....

Very poor performances in the 2nd half of the season.

I thought his work rate went down and became lazy .

Having said that he does have talent but he needs to work harder to find his form. He may have had his head turn and thinks he can do a lot better than us . If that's the case thank Albert and take the money.

Don't fool yourself apart from Man City every single club in the world is a selling club

So how does that sit with your earlier contribution 'he will not be sold its just paper specualtaion as always'?

You beat me to it !!

Let's make no bones about this , IF Swansea want him enough , he'll be gone.

Archived