IGNORED

Swindon To Give Ex Con Goalkeeper A Trial

glynriley

The driving of his car in the state he was in was premeditated.

of course he didn't set out to kill anyone but his actions on that day made the outcome factually more likely.

No people on here are not stupid and they are for real, statistically some of them have had experience of losing a loved one to scum drink drivers, some are fathers/mothers and grand parents.

Obviously their is a difference between between what he did and murder, but driving in the state he drove in is like pointing a loaded gun at people and should be dealt with in a far more serious manner than it is in Britain and not hidden behind the pathetic excuses that have been spouted on here like 'there but for the grace of god', 'let he without sin cast the first stone', that is just disrespectful to the parents of those little boys and probably covering up that those people still occasionally take a chance with drink driving.

At the end of the day it is all about taking full responsibility not only for your actions but also for the likely consequences of your actions when they are seriously impaired by alcohol.

Now you are being silly. I have never intentionally or knowingly drunk drive, however there is always a chance that maybe i have driven a car the following day and not realised that i am still over ( though i hope i have not).

He has intention to drink and drive, but not kill someone, this is my point. He is not a murderer, it's manslaughter

and my point is if you drink drive (especially to the degree that he did) then you are statistically and factually more likely to have or cause an accident and therefore more likely to seriously injure or kill somebody. Driving a powerful modern car drunk is tantamount to being drunk in charge of a loaded gun.

and my point is if you drink drive (especially to the degree that he did) then you are statistically and factually more likely to have or cause an accident and therefore more likely to seriously injure or kill somebody. Driving a powerful modern car drunk is tantamount to being drunk in charge of a loaded gun.

Probably worse, holding the gun straight, and hitting the target would be tricky when drunk.

Smashing a car about, the chances of hitting someone gets higher.

Now you are being silly. I have never intentionally or knowingly drunk drive, however there is always a chance that maybe i have driven a car the following day and not realised that i am still over ( though i hope i have not).

You are the one being silly, I never said you have driven a car whilst drunk, what I am saying is (and if you care to look back over this thread you will see) that SOME people have said the following 'there but for the grace of god', 'let he without sin cast the first stone' and that is totally disrespectful not only to the 2 young boys who died but also to the parents one of whom is in a wheelchair.

You are the one being silly, I never said you have driven a car whilst drunk Yes you have, what I am saying is (and if you care to look back over this thread you will see) that SOME people have said the following 'there but for the grace of god', 'let he without sin cast the first stone' and that is totally disrespectful not only to the 2 young boys who died but also to the parents one of whom is in a wheelchair.

The driving of his car in the state he was in was premeditated.

of course he didn't set out to kill anyone but his actions on that day made the outcome factually more likely.

No people on here are not stupid and they are for real, statistically some of them have had experience of losing a loved one to scum drink drivers, some are fathers/mothers and grand parents.

Obviously their is a difference between between what he did and murder, but driving in the state he drove in is like pointing a loaded gun at people and should be dealt with in a far more serious manner than it is in Britain and not hidden behind the pathetic excuses that have been spouted on here like 'there but for the grace of god', 'let he without sin cast the first stone', that is just disrespectful to the parents of those little boys and probably covering up that those people still occasionally take a chance with drink driving.

At the end of the day it is all about taking full responsibility not only for your actions but also for the likely consequences of your actions when they are seriously impaired by alcohol.

Just because i think differently to you about this and can see how people can make mistakes does not mean that i do it as well.

Archived