IGNORED

£3M For Albert?

RegC

3M!?

Take it and run faster than AA on a Saturday afternoon! Great exciting player but for that money surely we'd be stupid if an offer did come in. We have a ready made replacement in Yannick and that money could strengthen so many other areas that need it.

"McInnes dismissed out of hand a report linking him with out-of-contract Hartlepool midfielder Gary Liddle.

Rumours linking the Championship club with a move for Bristol Rovers winger Mustapha Carayol are similarly without foundation.

City's manager did run the rule over Cheltenham Town midfielder Marlon Pack towards the end of the season, but decided not to further his interest."

Guess that also puts those rumours to bed...

Nice to hear something back from the club about these rumours. Shame about Pack tho!

Yeah but i dont understand what Del wants in a midfielder though?!?!

Pack is strong, great engine, technically sound & takes all set plays. Local lad who will be cheap. Big interest from Reading and Wolves now. Not good enough for the mighty bcfc though........typical ignorant attitude form us towards local players.

We will prob end up getting that Murray Davidson who looks a clone of Pack but 5 yrs older and comes with a 600/700k price tag.

This club get's it all wrong.

If a £3m offer came in then it would be very sensible to accept that. Albert has been good for us but was patchy at best last season. Personally I don't think he'll improve much from where he is now (which isn't bad as he's a more than decent championship player). I'd like to keep him but £3m would be a very good offer.

Pack is strong, great engine, technically sound & takes all set plays. Local lad who will be cheap. Big interest from Reading and Wolves now. Not good enough for the mighty bcfc though........typical ignorant attitude form us towards local players.

We will prob end up getting that Murray Davidson who looks a clone of Pack but 5 yrs older and comes with a 600/700k price tag.

HO-HO-HO, etc.

I think Albert would flourish in the Prem, especially for Swansea who place great emphasis on their wingers, 3m is good for us too. To be fair to Albert he did look poor/Knackered/un-confident in the second half of the season but the amount of effort he put into the first half was bound to have an affect.

I'm going to side with Del on this one.

If I win the euro millions tonight I'll give a nice chunk to city so we can keep Albert and build around him....

Happy for this to be in writing!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm JOEY!!! oh that takes me back :)

Want to chuck some my way and put it in writing as well?

Murray Davidson is out off contract.So you have no idea what your talking about.

It would be nice to be able to sell him for 3m, put that 3m with the Maynard cash and build a proper team with lots of talent all over the park. Albert is a proper fans favorite but that cash could give us more of a chance overall of having a good season if we spend it wisely.

James Henry on the right would be a great replacement.

Sell him for that. Would give Del loads of options to build a proper team...

Andy Driver is at the end off his deal.And has a year left on it,maybe try with a half million bid to start with.And maybe get him for £750 000.And Murphy was heading for Blackpool for half a million last year,maybe offer him a better deal.And use the rest off the money to try and lure David Templeton.All those players would make you better.Murphy can play the Driver role,but for me is better used as a striker.The guys got lightening pace,and would scare the crap out a lot off defenders down there.Who hate playing up against that kind off player.Find a big target man to play along side him,and its job done.

Murray Davidson is out off contract.So you have no idea what your talking about.

Likewise Heaton turned Cardiff down, so you have no idea what you are talking about.

So what does that say to you?

Andy Driver is at the end off his deal.And has a year left on it,maybe try with a half million bid to start with.And maybe get him for £750 000.And Murphy was heading for Blackpool for half a million last year,maybe offer him a better deal.And use the rest off the money to try and lure David Templeton.All those players would make you better.Murphy can play the Driver role,but for me is better used as a striker.The guys got lightening pace,and would scare the crap out a lot off defenders down there.Who hate playing up against that kind off player.Find a big target man to play along side him,and its job done.

Bloody hell jock

whay are you hijacking a Albert Adomah threat with your available Scottish league players alternatives.

Could you please just put these on the thread you created. at least people will expect them there. This is about Albert.

According to a rag notorious off telling lies.Sorry if I am dubious about it.

i think this may have alos been mentioned by cardiff, where they got the story from.

Why should we trust anything you say, and likewise why should you trust anything we say. We don't know you? you may just be here to boost your own ego for all we know!

i think this may have alos been mentioned by cardiff, where they got the story from.

Why should we trust anything you say, and likewise why should you trust anything we say. We don't know you? you may just be here to boost your own ego for all we know!

Go on the out off contract players sight 2012,type in SPL.And read Davidson and Sendaza names.Mackay is out off contract to,a decent under rated right back who played with him and Livingston and now in Perth.

Archived