IGNORED

£3M For Albert?

RegC

Played on the right for Spurs, always thought he was class and obviously ten times the player Albert is. No brainer really if they get him on a season loan.

Is this the bloke whose commitment has been questioned by Redknapp, who constantly gets sent out on loan and has a reputation for nightclubbing and being late for training?

Who has never scored a league goal for Spurs and has made only 15 appearances since signing 4 years ago?

It appears it it is.

10x the player Albert is? Rubbish.

Gio dos Santos has scored a first team hat-trick for Barcelona, Adomah has played a decent season and a half in the Championship. Redknap couldn't manage Tarabt and he isn't exactly a bad player. Think Swansea may try for both Dos Santos and Albert though, Albert as cover for Dyer and Dos Santos moved inside to cover Siggurdson as an attacking midfielder where he played for Barca.

Is this the bloke whose commitment has been questioned by Redknapp, who constantly gets sent out on loan and has a reputation for nightclubbing and being late for training?

Who has never scored a league goal for Spurs and has made only 15 appearances since signing 4 years ago?

It appears it it is.

55 caps for Mexico who have alot of very gifted players, at the age of 22. (just turnt 22)

Has played for Barcelona, came through their youth system and is a brilliant player. Dribbling is unbelievably good.

I think he is far better than Adomah.

55 caps for Mexico who have alot of very gifted players, at the age of 22. (just turnt 22)

Has played for Barcelona, came through their youth system and is a brilliant player. Dribbling is unbelievably good.

I think he is far better than Adomah.

You may well be right Jordan, but it's not me you have to persuade of the players' qualities.

Harry Redknapp seems to rate him far less highly than you, both in terms of ability and - just as importantly - he seems to question whether the player the character to make the most of it.

Albert's professionalism is beyond doubt and he will deservedly go far in the game imo, whereas Dos Santos may have peaked some time ago.

You may well be right Jordan, but it's not me you have to persuade of the players' qualities.

Harry Redknapp seems to rate him far less highly than you, both in terms of ability and - just as importantly - he seems to question whether the player the character to make the most of it.

Albert's professionalism is beyond doubt and he will deservedly go far in the game imo, whereas Dos Santos may have peaked some time ago.

Harry has said the boy has unbelievable ability, he's just not getting a game due to Bale and Lennon being so good.

"He's got talent, he just needs to work harder in training and get fitter."

"[Giovani] is a class player and he's unlucky not to play more, but it's hard. He's a fantastic footballer and a great boy."

Harry has said the boy has unbelievable ability, he's just not getting a game due to Bale and Lennon being so good.

"He's got talent, he just needs to work harder in training and get fitter."

"[Giovani] is a class player and he's unlucky not to play more, but it's hard. He's a fantastic footballer and a great boy."

Lennon so good?> haha that sums up Redknapp for me, if there ever was a headless chicken, it is him. Seems Milner and Walcott are rated higher than him. Redknapp doesn't half talk out of his arse

Lennon so good?> haha that sums up Redknapp for me, if there ever was a headless chicken, it is him. Seems Milner and Walcott are rated higher than him. Redknapp doesn't half talk out of his arse

Lennon is better than Walcott as he has a better final delivery. Walcott's hasn't improved where as Lennons has.

Lennon is better than Walcott as he has a better final delivery. Walcott's hasn't improved where as Lennons has.

Walcott is never a winger, Milner is a far more intelligent player than both of them put together.

is lennon injured for the Euros? I had a quick google, and couldn't find out if he was or not.

One thin is for sure, Lennon is not a unbelievable player like Redkanpp says, he is a tricky fast player who's end product, although slightly improved is really not good enough. Still the headless chicken type player for me. he is about 25 now, he hasn't really progressed that well IMO

Walcott is never a winger, Milner is a far more intelligent player than both of them put together.

is lennon injured for the Euros? I had a quick google, and couldn't find out if he was or not.

One thin is for sure, Lennon is not a unbelievable player like Redkanpp says, he is a tricky fast player who's end product, although slightly improved is really not good enough. Still the headless chicken type player for me. he is about 25 now, he hasn't really progressed that well IMO

Walcott is never a footballer. However he's played as a winger for the last 5 years.

Walcott is never a footballer. However he's played as a winger for the last 5 years.

:laugh: I agree with that, although his stats this year ave been an improvement. How you can get to the top of the game just with searing pace and a thunderbolt inaccurate shot, god only knows

And he lives in Sandbanks, Poole Dorset........what a Mug eh :) (Redknapp that is)

And he lives in Sandbanks, Poole Dorset........what a Mug eh :) (Redknapp that is)

Many mugs live in nice places!

Still a mug though, a well paid one albeit :)

I am sure Danny Dyer has a nice pad as well

:laugh: I agree with that, although his stats this year ave been an improvement. How you can get to the top of the game just with searing pace and a thunderbolt inaccurate shot, god only knows

Walcott doesn't have a thunderbolt innacurate shot, I don't know who you're thinking of there. There are also a lot of Arsenal fan who would contest that contribution hasn't been good this season, he changes the pace of games and has linked up incredibly with RVP

Walcott doesn't have a thunderbolt innacurate shot, I don't know who you're thinking of there. There are also a lot of Arsenal fan who would contest that contribution hasn't been good this season, he changes the pace of games and has linked up incredibly with RVP

I'm thinking of Walcott, they were the two attributes that were pointed out when he left Southampton.

I am sure there have been a few games this season where arsenal fans have been calling for his head.

He certainly hasn't kicked on with his potential, he could be so much more than he is, he just doesn't have the footballing intelligence to pull it of.

He hasn't had a bad season by any means. But he should be producing so much more than he does.

It appears it it is.

With that CV I am surprised he's never signed for us!!

Archived