IGNORED

£3M For Albert?

RegC

Go on the out off contract players sight 2012,type in SPL.And read Davidson and Sendaza names.Mackay is out off contract to,a decent under rated right back who played with him and Livingston and now in Perth.

No, this is a Albert thread, not a Jock thread. post it on your thread.

You know you have been given some warnings by a mod on here, don't be surprised if you get banned soon Jock.

Stop hijacking threads

No, this is a Albert thread, not a Jock thread. post it on your thread.

You know you have been given some warnings by a mod on here, don't be surprised if you get banned soon Jock.

Stop hijacking threads

Like you highjacked the Pernis thread?Funny how your just having a go at me.Its fine for everybody else to talk about what should be done with the money.Money that is not even there yet.

Like you highjacked the Pernis thread?Funny how your just having a go at me.Its fine for everybody else to talk about what should be done with the money.Money that is not even there yet.

you only talk about one thing Jock, and you damn well know it.

POINT OUT TO ME WHERE I HIJACKED THE PERNIS THREAD, I puit this in capitals just in case you choose to ignore it

Change the record, and think of something new to talk about. there are other discussions other than who is available for xyz or free from Scotland.

Go on give it a go, think of something else to talk about.

For instance, what do you think about bamboo pits and snipers?

What do you think Louis Careys best position is?

Who will be the dominant force in the Championship next season?

Anything other than blood Scottish league players that will or will not be available.

For the love of god pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee try

you only talk about one thing Jock, and you damn well know it.

POINT OUT TO ME WHERE I HIJACKED THE PERNIS THREAD, I puit this in capitals just in case you choose to ignore it

Change the record, and think of something new to talk about. there are other discussions other than who is available for xyz or free from Scotland.

Go on give it a go, think of something else to talk about.

For instance, what do you think about bamboo pits and snipers?

What do you think Louis Careys best position is?

Who will be the dominant force in the Championship next season?

Anything other than blood Scottish league players that will or will not be available.

For the love of god pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee try

I have no idea who will win the league next year.Leicester have brought in new faces,and no doubt will bring in more.And should be up for it.Blackburn are losing there best players,should still have a strong enough squad though to go back up like West Ham did.Wolves might be strong,as they have less to sell than Rovers.Who have better more expensive players that teams will pick up on,Junior Houlit and the likes.What do you think about next year then?Blackpool can be dark horces to,if Holly gets the right players and balance again.

I have no idea who will win the league next year.Leicester have brought in new faces,and no doubt will bring in more.And should be up for it.Blackburn are losing there best players,should still have a strong enough squad though to go back up like West Ham did.Wolves might be strong,as they have less to sell than Rovers.Who have better more expensive players that teams will pick up on,Junior Houlit and the likes.What do you think about next year then?Blackpool can be dark horces to,if Holly gets the right players and balance again.

Better

Leicester may be a good Shout now Pearson seem to have steadied the ship

Bolton I think will drop like a stone 100 million in debt, all theri players leaving

Blackburn, rudderless nightmare of a club that is destined to drop and keep dropping, all theri decent players will go and with the the club itself not knowing what is going to happen, I can't ee them attacting any plauyers worth theri salt

Blackpool for a mid table finish, a few players leaving, seems the older ones are staying, in Phillips the winger leaves I think Olly will have a big rebuilding job.

Birmingham, hmm again I think ther are in trouble with money, their high earnrs will start being shipped out, could be doing a rebuilding job, mid table alos

Cardiff will do a Cardiff, there abouts but ultimately fail

Wolves, I think they are a good bet for promotion, got the players there who have played at this level and succeeded, i don't think they are in the same financial difficulties that the other prem teams that have dropped.

Brighton, depends on the manager staying, I think they have a good chance to push on to the Playoffs.

I haven't thought about the others yet. I will cogitate on those

Better

Leicester may be a good Shout now Pearson seem to have steadied the ship

Bolton I think will drop like a stone 100 million in debt, all theri players leaving

Blackburn, rudderless nightmare of a club that is destined to drop and keep dropping, all theri decent players will go and with the the club itself not knowing what is going to happen, I can't ee them attacting any plauyers worth theri salt

Blackpool for a mid table finish, a few players leaving, seems the older ones are staying, in Phillips the winger leaves I think Olly will have a big rebuilding job.

Birmingham, hmm again I think ther are in trouble with money, their high earnrs will start being shipped out, could be doing a rebuilding job, mid table alos

Cardiff will do a Cardiff, there abouts but ultimately fail

Wolves, I think they are a good bet for promotion, got the players there who have played at this level and succeeded, i don't think they are in the same financial difficulties that the other prem teams that have dropped.

Brighton, depends on the manager staying, I think they have a good chance to push on to the Playoffs.

I haven't thought about the others yet. I will cogitate on those

Its pointless picking a team to win it just now.We have no idea who is moving.And what players are coming in.I would forget about going up to the bookies right now.And wait till the season,is almost apon us.Its the teams

Don't want to sound like a idiot but am i the only one who thinks thats a little cheap i mean if there was a bid for maynard a striker who IMO has a bad attitude when things arn't going his way can score goals but lets be honest there are much better strikers at this level who can give a better overall performance for 6 big ones and Albert is IMO are best attacking midfielder and are most exciting player on his day i know he wasn't the best coming into end of December to the end of the season but i believe he was fatigued and we all saw what he can do. we have all saw him make full backs sh*t there pants. we could get a little more for him i mean if Swansea want him that bad they will get him. if not who cares its players like him what make me and others renew there ST this year and if we do sell him lets get a replacement who is a hot prospect and can come in and do a job.

Sorry if i'm just spouting b*llocks

i still think Albert lost his confidence when it became obvious Maynard was off.that and the coventry foul slowed him right down. add to that the opposition knew he was our most likely supplier of dangerous balls so he got marked off the pitch.

he also got played out of position in behind the lone striker when we were trying to stop shipping goals for fun.

hardly surprising he had a poor second half to the season.hopefully now we can get a decent 442 going and give him the right wing back to exploit defences. thats if he stays,3m is a keen amount and i would wish him every success if he got the chance of bigger better things.

was there any defender last season could actually say they contained him?

I can't believe this is true, even though Albert can be an exciting player to watch, Rodgers will be looking for a player who can pick a ball, unfortunately for Albert, he's not consistent enough with his passing for what Swansea will need.

And if they were to look at him, I'm sure they would be looking at paying a lot less than the £3m quoted here.

Think this season could be the best for AA so far. Last season he nearly played every game. He neded some rest Imo. At Coventry away he was injuried. The last games I saw he was fast and good. If City sells him Barnet get 20% I think. DM sure wants him to be a City player. 198 000 was the price when he came from Barnet. In an economic way is right to sell him but if we will be top 6 next year its better Albert stay in City. Swansea have made a bid for an Island player 7.8mil to a German club, Hoffenheim, they turned it down. Dont think Swansea have so mutch money that they can buy players for 13-14 mil next season, but I offcause dont know anythting about their moey.

Just reading the other (very long) thread about players coming in - I hope that if swansea, or anyone else, does come in with a bid for AA, and Del is minded to sell him to strengthen in other positions, we take the offer and get on with bringing in the replacements rather than p*ssing about and holding-out for a bit more cash. It's got to help Del in his search if he knows how much he has available to spend sooner rather than later - selling a player for £1M, £2M or £14M ( :laughcont: ) towards the close of the window might have ruled out incoming players who were previously regarded as too expensive?

BBC Sport saying that Swansea are after Giovani Dos Santos off Spurs on a loan deal, and as Dos Santos and Albert play the same position, can see this "interest" dying down.

well i certainly know who i would choose out of those two players!!

BBC Sport saying that Swansea are after Giovani Dos Santos off Spurs on a loan deal, and as Dos Santos and Albert play the same position, can see this "interest" dying down.

Dos Santos is a striker who can play on the right wing or behind the front one/two like noble Albert is an out and out winger more in the Nathen Dyer mould they could sign both for strength and depth

Dos Santos is a striker who can play on the right wing or behind the front one/two like noble Albert is an out and out winger more in the Nathen Dyer mould they could sign both for strength and depth

I think Dos Santos is a left footed right winger, cutting inside, he isn't a striker, he played for Ipswich years ago on loan against us and I remember him specifically playing on the right wing, as well as games on TV for Spurs in Europe league where he has featured, again on the right hand side.

I think Dos Santos is a left footed right winger, cutting inside, he isn't a striker, he played for Ipswich years ago on loan against us and I remember him specifically playing on the right wing, as well as games on TV for Spurs in Europe league where he has featured, again on the right hand side.

didn't he start up front against Wales at the weekend?

I thought he was playing in a front 3 with him being on the right, Barrera on the left with another bloke up top, not entirely sure though!

Pretty sure they played 4-4-2 but that is from Sky sports so god knows

Archived