IGNORED

Eastend Shut For Gas Game

Libertine Dream

Getting rid of that God-awful blue and white avatar that he's using would help calm the conversation DM.....

Fair enough AvalonRed, I couldn't have your badge next to my name so changed it, but I can see that ours wasn't the best choice either as although I have no agenda here, if I did it certainly wouldn't be to wind your lot up. Your house your rules and all that!

I wouldn't want to see your badge on our forums so I've changed it for something which I hope is a less inflammatory alternative but still identifies me!

As for the thread turning to violence, I've not mentioned it (not in a positive sense) and I am distancing myself from it! Only here for grown up debate.

Fair enough AvalonRed, I couldn't have your badge next to my name so changed it, but I can see that ours wasn't the best choice either as although I have no agenda here, if I did it certainly wouldn't be to wind your lot up. Your house your rules and all that!

I wouldn't want to see your badge on our forums so I've changed it for something which I hope is a less inflammatory alternative but still identifies me!

As for the thread turning to violence, I've not mentioned it (not in a positive sense) and I am distancing myself from it! Only here for grown up debate.

If what your saying is correct?? And the turn around of brfc1883 is upon us and bcfc1982 ltd are in a slippery slope then that aviator could be very apt for otib forum..

I'd love to see city in the blue square..

If what your saying is correct?? And the turn around of brfc1883 is upon us and bcfc1982 ltd are in a slippery slope then that aviator could be very apt for otib forum..

You are becoming tedious with posts re 1982 etc. Why dont you go back to horfield and tarmac some more drives so you can afford the £15 entrance fee

Stop being a nause now mucker. Decent poster on another forum

Fair shout ARN. Having a few ciders and posting on otib probs not my best idea ever..

As for "awaydays", I'm from bs3 mate and have no issues whatsoever with paying £15 for the game like many others have..

I've missed the last few Derbys for one reason or another so am looking forward to it.....

Fair shout ARN. Having a few ciders and posting on otib probs not my best idea ever..

As for "awaydays", I'm from bs3 mate and have no issues whatsoever with paying £15 for the game like many others have..

I've missed the last few Derbys for one reason or another so am looking forward to it.....

Bet your names not Kevin

The only BCFC you will be close to anytime soon is bath city.

I'm trying to think what that very good reason is....oh yeah....we're not bank-rolled by a sugar daddy.....

So paying off the likes of Trollope, Penney, Buckle and appointing McGhee happens for free does it?

The Gash need a sugar daddy also, just not quite the same level as SL.

So paying off the likes of Trollope, Penney, Buckle and appointing McGhee happens for free does it?

The Gash need a sugar daddy also, just not quite the same level as SL.

Of course it costs money. Running a football club costs money and for that reason all clubs "could do with" a sugar daddy.

I don't understand why you say we don't need one at the same level as SL though? Is it because you don't think our aspirations warrant such wealth or because we don't have debts that require that deep a pair of pockets to service them?

Of course it costs money. Running a football club costs money and for that reason all clubs "could do with" a sugar daddy.

I don't understand why you say we don't need one at the same level as SL though? Is it because you don't think our aspirations warrant such wealth or because we don't have debts that require that deep a pair of pockets to service them?

we hate rovers and we hate rovers we are the rovers haters :laugh:

On the away attendance "debate", i found this on the football league website

http://www.football-league.co.uk/staticFiles/ad/88/0,,10794~166061,00.pdf

It's for 2010/2011 season (I guess last season's aren't published yet?), but we're in 28th with 682 travelling fans average per league game and the Gas are in 35th with 615. Not as big a gap as I would like but in absolute terms we do have more travelling fans. It also ignores any differences like distance to travel. I can't see the mileage for 2010/11 but last season our mileage was 7167.6 miles and theirs was only 6128 miles

...we're not bank-rolled by a sugar daddy.....

I thought you were in debt for several million to Nick Higgs? I must be wrong, although I thought I read somewhere that you made losses last year (you'll have to excuse the vague nature of this post, obviously Gasheads keep themselves well informed about our finances but I haven't really got a clue about yours). So who do you owe money to? Do you owe any money??

As for ourselves, we haven't always been bankrolled by Steve Lansdown so you, or other Gasheads, can't really use that as an excuse as to why we are above you in the league, we've been above you in the league for most of our clubs two histories.

If your fans spent less time obsessing about us, stopped being 'well jell' as my daughter would say, and more time supporting your own team you might inspire them to do better on the pitch possibly leading to not getting d*cked by teams like Dag & Red. You wouldn't need a sugar daddy then. Have a think about it and get back to me. Cheers.

i know its a while off yet and a lot off discussion been going on here about Louis's testimonial but how many do people actually think will go, i am normally in the Eastend and yes am pissed off with being kicked out for THEM but will there really be that many there anyway, personally i dont think we will get much more than 7-8 thousand

i know its a while off yet and a lot off discussion been going on here about Louis's testimonial but how many do people actually think will go, i am normally in the Eastend and yes am pissed off with being kicked out for THEM but will there really be that many there anyway, personally i dont think we will get much more than 7-8 thousand

I don't get the big fuss?

Ridiculous friendly....against poor opposition. If we win, means sod all....if we lose....again, means sod all.

To play this game so close to the start of the season....just plain daft

I don't get the big fuss?

Ridiculous friendly....against poor opposition. If we win, means sod all....if we lose....again, means sod all.

To play this game so close to the start of the season....just plain daft

exactly my point is it such a big deal, yes i would have preferred to have watched it in the eastend but i cant so i have moved to Williams stand

Archived