IGNORED

Rip Cardiff City

Big announcement tomorrow apparently.

Talk is as said; red shirt, dragons, 'state of the art' training facility, ground going up to 35,000, and Malky's transfer and wage budget doubled next season (which might explain his statement re the Norwich job-although personally I'm surprised Norwich would be interested).

If this is true, I'll certainly be buying the blue away kit, and I'll give some support to some kind of breakaway club that I think will be inevitable. It will still be Cardiff City FC though. Clubs have changed colours many times before.

Best to embrace the future I think. He who stands still get's left behind and all that.

CBL if they live up to their promises then you have little option but to go along with it. Live the dream and all that. I'm surprised they've gone though with it though

Indeed. That's my thoughts. I imagine some Leeds fans neglected the club when they became White..look what they would have missed out on in the 1970's.

Not that I see Cardiff winning the league, or that I agree with the colour change per se, but I think it's best to roll with it.

Indeed. That's my thoughts. I imagine some Leeds fans neglected the club when they became White..look what they would have missed out on in the 1970's.

Not that I see Cardiff winning the league, or that I agree with the colour change per se, but I think it's best to roll with it.

My worry is what happens when they get bored or run out of money. One or the other will happen, they've raped your club in the meantime. For obvious reasons I'm not going to wish you luck (!) but I'll be interested to see how it turns out. If you ate successful then I guarantee more clubs will go down the same route

I'd change the colour of our shirts for £100m. So long as it wasn't blue.

Cardiff aren't changing to the colours of their nearest rivals but to the national colours. Presumably they can keep blue as change colours.

So ******* wot. I know it is a common misconception among some, but Cardiff city fc aren't wales. Does that mean we can all change our kit to blue and white because we're in england?

So ******* wot. I know it is a common misconception among some, but Cardiff city fc aren't wales. Does that mean we can all change our kit to blue and white because we're in england?

Cardiff aren't Wales?!? Are you kidding me!

May be so but with a level of support we can only dream of at the moment they will be playing Premier League football within 3 or 4 seasons....will we???

We might be

Hull, Swansea, Reading, Blackpool, etc are similar sized clubs to us and have got there

May be so but with a level of support we can only dream of at the moment they will be playing Premier League football within 3 or 4 seasons....will we???

Ten years ago their gates were on par with BCFC's. In the nineties and eighties they were lower.

Their owner has named them after Puff the magic dragon and thinks Chelsea are unlucky because they play in blue.

Bristol City can advance without fans selling their arses.

Archived