IGNORED

Creativity

i_am_red

Tinnion and Noble were both creative players but with different styles and I'd have Noble back at City tomorrow. We all know he had issues with fitness and lifestyle but maybe under McInnes he'd shape up and show us what a good player he can be. A fit Noble is as good as it gets in the Championship.

Sadly it won't happen.

Tinnion and Noble were both creative players but with different styles and I'd have Noble back at City tomorrow. We all know he had issues with fitness and lifestyle but maybe under McInnes he'd shape up and show us what a good player he can be. A fit Noble is as good as it gets in the Championship.

Sadly it won't happen.

Straws/clutching/at, please re-arrange.

FFS the guy has hardly been ripping up trees in a crap division, in fact Exeter have struggled and eventually relegated and for the first 2 seasons he couldn't hold down a regular 1st team place and I can't recall during his time at Exeter any interest in him from a higher placed team and I really don't see him playing anywhere other than one of the lower divisions or even the conference, but good enough for us?, thank god we have a manager who actually has an idea about football.

My god you'll be telling us that Tinnion was a great dead ball expert next.

FFS the guy has hardly been ripping up trees in a crap division, in fact Exeter have struggled and eventually relegated and for the first 2 seasons he couldn't hold down a regular 1st team place and I can't recall during his time at Exeter any interest in him from a higher placed team and I really don't see him playing anywhere other than one of the lower divisions or even the conference, but good enough for us?, thank god we have a manager who actually has an idea about football.

Read what I wrote again EMB.

''A fit Noble is as good as it gets in the Championship''

Sadly it won't happen because he can't get fit enough due to his lifestyle. Essentially he's wasted the talent he has. If he did see the light and apply himself in a professional manner ( possibly under McInnes) he'd be a great player.

Sadly it won't happen because he can't get fit enough due to his lifestyle. Essentially he's wasted the talent he has. If he did see the light and apply himself in a professional manner ( possibly under McInnes) he'd be a great player.

Noble's problems were not just down to a lack of fitness; he was useless when he didn't have the ball. When the opposition had it he'd just stop and when team mates had it he'd more often than not take up poor positions. David Noble with the ball at his feet and a bit of space was a joy to behold, but he spent long periods of games being a passenger. I almost want him to come back so everyone's Rose-tinted spectacles can be removed

You also wrote "I'd have Noble back at City tomorrow".

You also wrote "I'd have Noble back at City tomorrow".

A fit Noble.....

Based on the fact that McInnes is in charge and he's well known for his interpersonal and motivational skills. If anyone could turn Noble around then he'd be the manager to do it.

A fit Noble.....

Based on the fact that McInnes is in charge and he's well known for his interpersonal and motivational skills. If anyone could turn Noble around then he'd be the manager to do it.

**** me he'd need a visitation from the ghosts of football past, present and future to change the bohemian lifestyle of a 30 year old who has been partying for 13 years without much of a break and funding that lifestyle by treating his career just like a hobby, much like another play boy already mentioned on this thread, I suspect DMC is more interested in professionals rather than 'uniform carriers', thankfully.

Archived