IGNORED

3 Words That Describe Bristol

WolfOfWestStreet

Hi all. I'm new to Otib. I'm an East End ST holder for coming up my third season at AG. I am a previous ST holder at Portsmouth my home town (please dont hold that against me!!) but my mrs got me into City when I moved here, she's been a passionate city fan all her life, I have developed a massive affection for city and Bristol feel the west country lifestyle is the real way to live!! The way the city fans Get involved with the club ie the East End art work ect is unique to the club and haven't seen anything like this before at clubs I have been too.

A lot of my friends ask me about what it's like to follow city and what Bristol is like as a place.

As its the off season if like to ask you all what 3 words you instantly think off when you think of city and what three words you think of when when you think of Bristol ... COYR

Having now lived in Scotland for two years...

" Heaven On Earth"

It's only when you move away that you feel the miss....

Sense of pride and joy to be called a Bristolian...

Yes it dosnt have the vision it should but it's beautiful..

Spot on!

I tried living in other cities in England, even London, but found myself watching the clock to head back to Bristol. I genuinely think it's the best major city in England in which to live.

Like Jordan, I couldn't wait to leave but soon learnt a valuable lesson.

Archived