Where the girls are so pretty

We first set our eyes on sweet Dollymarie

As we wheeled our wheelbarrow

Through streets wide & narrow

Singing...........da,da,....da.da.da......da.da.da.da

Stacey Penton. :D

BCAGFC

P.s. sorry Tone. :)

Hi all. I'm new to Otib. I'm an East End ST holder for coming up my third season at AG. I am a previous ST holder at Portsmouth my home town (please dont hold that against me!!) but my mrs got me into City when I moved here, she's been a passionate city fan all her life, I have developed a massive affection for city and Bristol feel the west country lifestyle is the real way to live!! The way the city fans Get involved with the club ie the East End art work ect is unique to the club and haven't seen anything like this before at clubs I have been too.

A lot of my friends ask me about what it's like to follow city and what Bristol is like as a place.

As its the off season if like to ask you all what 3 words you instantly think off when you think of city and what three words you think of when when you think of Bristol ... COYR

Married a Swindon bird last year and currently living in Swindle you don't realise how great a place Bristol is until your not there all the time.

Thankfully I still work in Bristol.

Currently standing in the centre of Swindon town centre and there are few words to describe how bad it is though.

Although many of the locals are good people though.

To describe Bristol City FC - Completely W*nk Stewards

To describe the place to live - Packed with Clunge

Do people just wake up in the morning and decide to invent a new word for something, just so when I eventually get to see it I have to look it up on the Urban Dictionary?

Why don't you guys just speak Latin, it would be easier.

"Clunge"

Do people just wake up in the morning and decide to invent a new word for something, just so when I eventually get to see it I have to look it up on the Urban Dictionary?

I guess you've never heard of the word as you never get any?

Your not a fan of clunge plunging then.

Wales is even worse.

Australia or New Zealand is where I see myself. :)

Ironic that you say that because Wales and New Zealand have a great deal of cultural, geographical and climate similarities. Several Kiwis where I work and they comment on it frequently.Also, Australia and New Zealand are actually, really quite different places.No one lives in Britain for the weather, but the climate in New Zealand is pretty similar, and indeed, even in Australia, Sydney gets more rain than cities like Cardiff or Bristol.

Ironic that you say that because Wales and New Zealand have a great deal of cultural, geographical and climate similarities. Several Kiwis where I work and they comment on it frequently.Also, Australia and New Zealand are actually, really quite different places.No one lives in Britain for the weather, but the climate in New Zealand is pretty similar, and indeed, even in Australia, Sydney gets more rain than cities like Cardiff or Bristol.

Grass is always greener though, eh?

I have mates who live in Oz now, banging on about living in their flip flops, not owning a coat - great, good for you. I like my Converse trainers, and my Adidas Samba's. I got a couple of nice jumpers and some nice, warm coats I like to wear now and then too!!

We all love a bit of sun in the summer, but that first game of the season, where you have to wrap up really warm because it's bastard freezing - love it

Britain is a fantastic country, one of the best in the world.

Sure, Australia is a beautiful place too, but it does well by somehow perpetuating an image that isn't entirely true.

Do your mates talk of last summer?! One of the wettest on record..

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/weather/gloom-and-boom--sydney-counts-the-cost-of-a-shocking-summer-20120210-1skpx.html

Archived