IGNORED

Great Referee Poland V Greece

Is this not a forum for Bristol City fans? Generally all on the same side here mate. Little touchy, maybe your not getting your Euro fix!?

I've never met the guy in real life. Why would I want him to call me mate? I am not touchy in the least, watching the Euro game with a beer after work.

Sorry if having an opinion and pointing something out is not allowed on this forum.

I've never met the guy in real life. Why would I want him to call me mate? I am not touchy in the least, watching the Euro game with a beer after work.

Sorry if having an opinion and pointing something out is not allowed on this forum.

'mate' in this day and age is usually used as a figure of speech.

Would you rather be called something else then? Seem's a little pathetic and pointless reacting like that to be honest.

You said nothing about country of birth, you said "their own country", that's what I had an issue with. I also never said that you said anyone was wrong or a disgrace. I had a problem with the phrase "their own country". But if you meant birth country then that negates my post.

Also I'm not your mate :). But I don't mean that in an angry way... please don't ask me to calm down again.

No problem mate, I won't :)

'mate' in this day and age is usually used as a figure of speech.

I myself use it. To my friends and real life acquaintances but excessive use of it I think can be a bit cringeworthy, in conversation.

Would you rather be called something else then? Seem's a little pathetic and pointless reacting like that to be honest.

Tom, Sir, whatever is easiest :icecream: . Although I don't think there's a need for it in a sentence anyway.

No problem mate, I won't :)

Haha.

I myself use it. To my friends and real life acquaintances but excessive use of it I think can be a bit cringeworthy, in conversation.

Tom, Sir, whatever is easiest :icecream: . Although I don't think there's a need for it in a sentence anyway.

Haha.

Sir Tom, chill out, and enjoy your beer!

Haha.

I rarely use mate, I did use something rude, but thought better of it, and replaced it with mate. :laugh: wish I hadn't bothered now :)

I rarely use mate, I did use something rude, but thought better of it, and replaced it with mate. :laugh: wish I hadn't bothered now :)

I might have preferred the rude word, ha.

Sir Tom, chill out, and enjoy your beer!

Believe me chap I am chilled don't worry. Forums tend to magnify things out of all proportion :), great second game of the tournament.

Haha.

Blimey, i'd have anyone call me mate over other things.

At the end of the day, we all support our beloved Bristol City so we are all together!

Archived