IGNORED

Euro 2012

ciderbeans

Is it just me or is this an extremely boring and lifeless tournament? I was all excited when it came around but four days in and I cant be bothered to watch another game! Bring on the new footy league season so we don't have to watch anymore of these overpaid, under-performing nancies. The Championship is where the real football is at!

Is it just me or is this an extremely boring and lifeless tournament? I was all excited when it came around but four days in and I cant be bothered to watch another game! Bring on the new footy league season so we don't have to watch anymore of these overpaid, under-performing nancies. The Championship is where the real football is at!

just put the same on facebook, apart from i said if i wanted to watch that shit i would watch Roovers, been pretty poor so far, can only get better CANT IT?

Poland vs Greece - Great Game

Russia vs Czwch Republic - Great Game

Netherlands vs Denmark - Decent Game

Germany vs Portugal - Decent Game

Spain vs Italy - Good Game

Ireland vs Croatia - Great Game

England vs France - Poor game but it's our nation so doesn't matter to me aslong as we get a result.

I think so far the tournament has been very good.

England vs France - Poor game but it's our nation so doesn't matter to me aslong as we get a result.

Have to agree. England vs France has been the worst so far.

Time to see what the Ukraine & Sweden can produce.

Thought the first half of our game was decent, 2nd half was poor though.

Anyone who thought Eire v Croatia was a good game doesn't enjoy football. Aside from a couple of Croatians there was no quality on the pitch and much of the excitement came from defensive errors and poor tackles

Sweden v Ukraine is trying it's hardest to win the 'worst game' tag though

Anyone who thought Eire v Croatia was a good game doesn't enjoy football. Aside from a couple of Croatians there was no quality on the pitch and much of the excitement came from defensive errors and poor tackles

What a stupid comment, it was entertaining, good goals, bad defending, good number of chances.

There are different ways to enjoy football.

I've enjoyed the first half...

The ukraine wide men look dangerous.

Just lacking the goals so far

The tournament so far is shite, only one team out the 16 has actually gone out to try to win, the other 15 went out with the intention of not losing. As usual some people are easily pleased.

WTF have the world bodies done to the game over the years, refereeing is at an all time low, very little contact is allowed in the game but quite often referees still manage to miss some of worst offences, cheating and play acting is at a all time high, all star wrestling at every set piece. I could go on but having fallen asleep during the final 15 minutes of the England v France game, I thought I better watch it now in the vain hope that I might have missed a bit of football.

The tournament so far is shite, only one team out the 16 has actually gone out to try to win, the other 15 went out with the intention of not losing. As usual some people are easily pleased.

WTF have the world bodies done to the game over the years, refereeing is at an all time low, very little contact is allowed in the game but quite often referees still manage to miss some of worst offences, cheating and play acting is at a all time high, all star wrestling at every set piece. I could go on but having fallen asleep during the final 15 minutes of the England v France game, I thought I better watch it now in the vain hope that I might have missed a bit of football.

I think the 'setting out to not lose' will disappear in alot of teams in round 2 of fixtures.

Everyone notices it's very important not to lose the first game, I expect more open games next week.

Teams playing too defensively, which makes it alot more boring.. very tactical games at the moment.. strange formations being played ie no strikers with spain and italys 3 6 1 But so far i'm enjoying it. Good to see players who are linked with the man citys, barcelonas and real madrids in the world in the flesh. The only boring games for me that really stands out are germany game and england game

Germany Portugal was dire.

Ireland Crotia was average

I think the 'setting out to not lose' will disappear in alot of teams in round 2 of fixtures.

Everyone notices it's very important not to lose the first game, I expect more open games next week.

The problem is in tournaments such as this and the world cup, teams will only set out to win when they have to win to qualify for the knock out stage, maybe 2 or 3 games at best and then guess what?, then the rest of the tournament is back to square one setting out not to lose, hoping to snatch a win or a shot at the penalties lottery.

Anyway wake me up when the football begins, I would hate to miss it.

Teams playing too defensively, which makes it alot more boring.. very tactical games at the moment.. strange formations being played ie no strikers with spain and italys 3 6 1 But so far i'm enjoying it. Good to see players who are linked with the man citys, barcelonas and real madrids in the world in the flesh. The only boring games for me that really stands out are germany game and england game

I am strangely enjoying the defensive formations and style of play.

The problem is in tournaments such as this and the world cup, teams will only set out to win when they have to qualify for the knock out stage, maybe 2 or 3 games at best and then guess what?, then the rest of the tournament is back to square one setting out not to lose, hoping to snatch a win or a shot at the penalties lottery.

Anyway wake me up when the football begins, I would hate to miss it.

I've never enjoyed World Cups. Massively overrated imo.

I think the tournament so far has been extremely good.

The Poland v Greece game was devoid of any quality and the Irish were way out of their depth, but the other games have been very good.

Even this Sweden v ukraine game has now livened up a bit.

Very enjoyable so far, the Euros have so much more quality than the early stages of World cups.

I agree, however the Poland and Greece game was brilliant!

2 goals, 2 red cards, penalty saved, disallowed goal :)

What a stupid comment, it was entertaining, good goals, bad defending, good number of chances.

There are different ways to enjoy football.

What a stupid comment. I once went to watch an M-league game in Malaysia which finished 4-2. It was god awful and the worst sporting occasion I've ever encountered. Just because a game has incidents doesn't make it entertaining

in one game a team went out to win from the first whistle to win and in one other game a team came up against a team who were poo and that's the story so far, don't listen to the far too many over paid pundits riding on the punditry gravy train and not wishing to derail it, lest they lose a lucrative pay day or three, because if you do they will tell you that Gerrard is a world superstar and other lies to make the tournament seem remotely interesting.

It's been a lively start with some surprises already. To say it's been shite is laughable. What do people expect, end to end 4-4's every game?

Phil i've got man flu at the moment and believe it is the only reason I am watching anything other than England games, I am hoping and praying for the moment I feel better because doing all the jobs my missus has been nagging me to do seem really interesting in comparison.

But as they say one mans meat is another mans poison, as George Michael would say.

I do think alot of pundits are prone to the odd exaggeration.

Gary Neville is the only pundit I can really listen to and understand his views whilst agreeing with them.

Ah yes but now Gary Neville is on the other side of the fence trying to convince us that England are actually a top 6 world team and that even the most abject performances had some plusses.

Archived