IGNORED

Euro 2012

ciderbeans

Did you honestly at any time believe that Milner would even hit the target?, I didn't even get out of my seat and Hart was embarrassed conceding at his near post and it seemed to me be an area that the French identified and targeted with him.

Are you sure Football is the right game for you? You don't seem to enjoy it very much that's all!!

You're probably right mate as soon England start playing anything resembling football send me an email.

England did what they could against a decent France team.

I'm not sure what you were expecting really. We were never going to play attacking football - draw is a decent start and a win against Sweden would see in a very strong position with Rooney back.

Never going to win it but to get out of the group would be good.

England did what they could against a decent France team.

I'm not sure what you were expecting really. We were never going to play attacking football - draw is a decent start and a win against Sweden would see in a very strong position with Rooney back.

Never going to win it but to get out of the group would be good.

of course I agree, if anything France gave England far too much respect. Both teams set up with their midfields deep protecting their back fours. The only time that changed was the period leading up to the French goal and up to half time when France looked ominously as if they realised that the game was there for the taking, but France reverted back to no defeat mode and the 2nd half was a waste of time.

My belief is that England with the players available can only play the way they did against France and set up not to lose and hope to score a goal and defend it. The problem is the lack of creativity to make chances and the lack quality to take any chances created.

We are almost certainly going to come under more pressure against Sweden because they need a win and we know they can create chances and just because they lost it doesn't mean they will be push overs, they created more chances in that game than England have in their past 3 games.

Archived