IGNORED

Spain Vs Ireland Match Thread

Brizzle Jordan

Iniesta is running the show yet again. Personally, I think he is the best all round player in the world. Not only is his passing and attacking play something special but also puts in a defensive shift when played in cm. Truly a world class player. Don't think he gets the praise he deserves

Iniesta is running the show yet again. Personally, I think he is the best all round player in the world. Not only is his passing and attacking play something special but also puts in a defensive shift when played in cm. Truly a world class player. Don't think he gets the praise he deserves

I think he does... everyone would tell you he is one of the best midfielders in world football.

I wonder if Iker Casillas could reach 200 caps? He's just turned 31 and is on 134. If he's their number one until he's 37 he could well do it.

Very true alonso is class saying that though I think scholes in his prime would of been just as good in this side you see him now at his age and hes still spraying it about in the prem

Both xavi and iniesta have said that scholes was their idol when they were growing up and that he would have been appreciated more if he was Spanish. So true.

Archived