IGNORED

Spain Vs Ireland Match Thread

Brizzle Jordan

Aye, I like the way he talks straight.

just unfortunate he can't get his ideas across when it comes to managing... maybe he is a bit to caustic for the lovies in the changing room?

I thought when he took Sunderland from the bottom to promotion we were going to great manager, but it just hasn't happened for him since.

Ireland did well just to reach the finals. No shame in getting zero points given the group they were handed.

Disagree, they bent over and took it in both matches. They did the hard work getting there, then gave in big time in both matches. piss poor if you ask me.

Yes a hard group, yes probably expected to lose all 3. But there are ways to lose, and what they have done out there, is quite frankly awful.

Disagree, they bent over and took it in both matches. They did the hard work getting there, then gave in big time in both matches. piss poor if you ask me.

Yes a hard group, yes probably expected to lose all 3. But there are ways to lose, and what they have done out there, is quite frankly awful.

+1

They have more or less eliminated themselves with the shocking goals they've conceded in both games.

I will agree with the Croatia game but come on Spain could easily do that to half the teams in this competition.

I will agree with the Croatia game but come on Spain could easily do that to half the teams in this competition.

Nah, look at the goals again. First one, bad bad defending, and slow reactions from the keeper

2nd poor keeping, pushed it straight out into the danger zone

4th, Probably the worst of the lot, you don't defend like that at schoolboy level!

Only the 3rd would I say was acceptable.

They have given Spain a walkover, disgusting performance from highly paid professionals

England only have 3,000 fans for tomorrow where as Sweden have 18,000.

I bet the English make the most noise though. :)

I bet that is not the case - we were supposed to have only had 3k at the last game and it looked packed with English!

I bet that is not the case - we were supposed to have only had 3k at the last game and it looked packed with English!

I think you will find that many Ukrainians in England tops were supporting us. They love the Premier League over there, and there are thousands of them supporting us, until we play each other

Hats off to the Ireland fans. If that was English fans, I am sure there would be a deafening "You're shit and you know you are" or "You're not fit to wear the shirt"

I'd be furious if I had just seen England put in a performance like that, **** knows why they would clap them off, they were awful and handed them the game, Shay Given looks past it and I reckon he will retire from international football after his next game.

I'd be furious if I had just seen England put in a performance like that, **** knows why they would clap them off, they were awful and handed them the game, Shay Given looks past it and I reckon he will retire from international football after his next game.

Me too. Gutless

Did you watch the last world cup and the Germany game?

You said you would be furious of England put in a performance like that and I reminded you about the last world cup when they did

And I was pissed off but it was still not as bad as that + we got one of the most ridiculous decisions I've seen which would have got us back to 2-2, instead we had to come out for the 2nd half and chase the game and got done with Johnson out of position.

Iniesta is running the show yet again. Personally, I think he is the best all round player in the world. Not only is his passing and attacking play something special but also puts in a defensive shift when played in cm. Truly a world class player. Don't think he gets the praise he deserves

This :)

Ive got no time for Keane he deserted his countrymen and fellow teammates when they needed him most I and thousands of other Irish wont ever forget that.

He's got self-respect and respect from me, unlike those fake ginger breard wearing goons dressed in the green today. Your country is the joke team of the tournament so far. Well done.

+1

They have more or less eliminated themselves with the shocking goals they've conceded in both games.

No more or less about it.

I have to say I agree with the remarks about Keane.... not a huge fan of the guy but he is darn good as a pundit. Compare him with that useless Seedorf geezer over on the beeb... i mean, for goodness sake, have something meaningful to say that the average 5 year old cannot comprehend. Nice but dim springs to mind. Lovely fella and all that but Beeb dropped a huge clanger having him on.

Archived