IGNORED

Spain Vs Ireland Match Thread

Brizzle Jordan

Mr j

In 15 years time when xavi and iniesta have retired. Will they be ranked up there with the legendary midfielders such as Charlton, beckenbauer, cryuff, zidane, Paul Hartley etc?

Also, do you think we take modern players for granted in comparison to the "greatest" players that have ever played.

Mr j

In 15 years time when xavi and iniesta have retired. Will they be ranked up there with the legendary midfielders such as Charlton, beckenbauer, cryuff, zidane, Paul Hartley etc?

Also, do you think we take modern players for granted in comparison to the "greatest" players that have ever played.

Xavi and Iniesta will always be remembered as a couple of a greatest.

We don't take them for granted at all imo, they are fantastic footballers who get praise after praise.

I'm not so sure, i didn't hear those chants when we got taken to the cleaners by Germany 2 years ago

Which game was it that Rooney went to the camera to moan about our fans? Was that Germany, or another game?

England only have 3,000 fans for tomorrow where as Sweden have 18,000.

I bet the English make the most noise though. :)

Aye, we are certainly mouthy :)

I will be impressed if we out sing a 6 to 1 majority

Roy Keane is brilliant, doesn't half speak what he thinks!

Ireland think they are better than they are but they are miles behind, their defence was a disgrace and you wouldn't see that defending on a sunday morning.

:laugh:

Aye, I like the way he talks straight.

just unfortunate he can't get his ideas across when it comes to managing... maybe he is a bit to caustic for the lovies in the changing room?

Archived