IGNORED

Radio Bristol Not Keen To Talk To Me?

Its called respect mate, his subuteo "games" and photos of trips/progs are a shaft of light in this "how many are going" how many will turn up" world;each to his/her own.

Different things are important to different people, ****`s seem important to you.

But to gain respect you have to earn it. NTTDS has 99% of the time slagged off the BBC. It would be hypocritical if he went on there.

Its called respect mate, his subuteo "games" and photos of trips/progs are a shaft of light in this "how many are going" how many will turn up" world;each to his/her own.

Different things are important to different people, ****`s seem important to you.

He posts stupid things to get reaction and never comes back to anything, im bored of his ridiculous posts, as said I could not give a shit on how many city games he's been to.

He posts stupid things to get reaction and never comes back to anything, im bored of his ridiculous posts, as said I could not give a shit on how many city games he's been to.

I would much rather read NTTDS comments than the cack that your writing.

So you don't give a s@@t what he writes. Do you really need to share that with us. Why don't you just not read it if it doesn't interest you.

I would much rather read NTTDS comments than the cack that your writing.

So you don't give a s@@t what he writes. Do you really need to share that with us. Why don't you just not read it if it doesn't interest you.

Edited

All I can work out from NTTDS's threads is that if you're nice enough and a super-fan, it's a license to post any old random bollocks.

maybe it does - but the fact is it's pretty harmless stuff and often raises a (bemused) smile.

The pointlessly abusive and childish posts from the (I presume) more immature members of OTIB like SB City regards NTTDS betray both a lack of respect and are a sad reflection on the state of this forum

it's a simple equation - if you don't like his posts, don't read them, and there's even an 'ignore' button too if pushed - rather than take time out to be insulting and rude, which gets nowhere except to poison the capacity to have an possibly interesting and funny forum.

I'll take 'random bollocks' over ignorant abuse any day! ;)

agree 100% - 'respect' is a concept that is utterly lost on some people,

I'd rather have an interesting forum, with individuals like NTTDS, than the loathsome brainless aggression and abuse that seems to creep into this forum.

Here I am in Kiev on the morning of England's match against Sweden

I am quite happy to do an interview on the local radio station this morning

or even this Friday afternoon/evening

Two of radio Bristol's staff have contacted me by text saying they can get me on one of radio Bristol's

Programmes

I was not aware that it COSTS me money to receive the calls as well

So I have asked radio Bristol to put some credit on my mobile phone.

As of yet I have not heard anything from radio Bristol

Sir, lucky you, I hope you're having a great time in Kiev. To be honest, if I was in Kiev the last thing on my mind would be to do radio interviews. I'd be busying myself with World War 2 battlefield tours and browsing the world famous World War 2 museum in Kiev in between getting to the England games.

Why would radio bristol want to speak to him anyway? surely it cant be about anything football related. The bloke seems like he follows City & England home and away purely to take pictures of coaches, stadiums and to buy programmes to show everyone on here. Oddball.

Why the hell shouldn't BBC Radio Bristol take an interest in NTTDS !!!!! NTTDS is from Bristol and is a known BCFC and England supporter and he's in KIev and able to report from there !!!!!!!!! It seems to me that BBC Radio Bristol and BBC national news should be taken off air seeing as they can't be arsed to do anything other than to stoke up trouble and wars in foreign lands with their sensationalist propaganda 'news'.

Why the hell shouldn't BBC Radio Bristol take an interest in NTTDS !!!!! NTTDS is from Bristol and is a known BCFC and England supporter and he's in KIev and able to report from there !!!!!!!!! It seems to me that BBC Radio Bristol and BBC national news should be taken off air seeing as they can't be arsed to do anything other than to stoke up trouble and wars in foreign lands with their sensationalist propaganda 'news'.

Yep, I'd stick to watching Russia Today for that fair and balanced view you can expect from a branch of what used to be called the KGB.

nutter.jpg

maybe it does - but the fact is it's pretty harmless stuff and often raises a (bemused) smile.

The pointlessly abusive and childish posts from the (I presume) more immature members of OTIB like SB City regards NTTDS betray both a lack of respect and are a sad reflection on the state of this forum

it's a simple equation - if you don't like his posts, don't read them, and there's even an 'ignore' button too if pushed - rather than take time out to be insulting and rude, which gets nowhere except to poison the capacity to have an possibly interesting and funny forum.

I'll take 'random bollocks' over ignorant abuse any day! ;)

For what it's worth I agree with you. I prefer the random stuff too. It's just that a lot of his stuff is very self-indulgent and not designed to connect with anyone else. Still, as you say it remains harmless enough.

Yep, I'd stick to watching Russia Today for that fair and balanced view you can expect from a branch of what used to be called the KGB.

nutter.jpg

Russia Today and the American Fox News totally outclass the BBC internationally. The BBC is now no more than a totally biased Cultural Marxist propaganda newsagancy for the EU loving Lib-Lab-Con political administration of this country. :icecream: Bring on the NTTDS - he'll shake those BBC bastards up. :worship2:

Russia Today and the American Fox News totally outclass the BBC internationally. The BBC is now no more than a totally biased Cultural Marxist propaganda newsagancy for the EU loving Lib-Lab-Con political administration of this country. :icecream: Bring on the NTTDS - he'll shake those BBC bastards up. :worship2:

:laughcont::laughcont::laughcont::laughcont:

Oooh you are awful(ly confused), RG. But I like you!

FWIW I don't think NTTDS (whose posts I regard as inoffensive whimsy) is anti-BBC. He just campaigns for more local sport on free-to-air TV and radio; which is fair enough. We'd all want that.

:laughcont::laughcont::laughcont::laughcont:

Oooh you are awful(ly confused), RG. But I like you!

FWIW I don't think NTTDS (whose posts I regard as inoffensive whimsy) is anti-BBC. He just campaigns for more local sport on free-to-air TV and radio; which is fair enough. We'd all want that.

Never mind the BBC's Alan Hansen and Gary Lineker - bring on our very own pundit NTTDS. :bounce:

Never mind the BBC's Alan Hansen and Gary Lineker - bring on our very own pundit NTTDS. :bounce:

He'd be great!

And as he'll do it for just a few quid on his pay-as-you-go phone, he'll save the licence fee payers approx £1,500,000 if he replaces Hansen.

Archived