IGNORED

Joe Jordan

Dolman Block B

Leaves Spurs today

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18631975

Top top man and surely in a position to manage himself or to take up a role as No 2 again?

Your thought?

Saw him at Bristol airport with his wife the day we flew out to Ukraine. He was off to Milan. Not suggesting anything of that mind. He must still have a place locally though?

Saw him at Bristol airport with his wife the day we flew out to Ukraine. He was off to Milan. Not suggesting anything of that mind. He must still have a place locally though?

Meeting up with Gattuso to finish off their dust up?

Didn't like the way he walked out on City when they were riding high in the Second Div and looking like going places. And all to put himself in the frame for the Scotland manager job...

Spot on. And his team bottled it at Twerton. Always a number 2.

Abbots Leigh, has had a big detached house up there since his City playing days, I think it's Sandy Lane.

It's no surprise that so many Pro's finally settle in the Bristol area, fantastic place to live.

He doesn't own that one any more, may have a place elsewhere in Bristol though,

Spot on. And his team bottled it at Twerton. Always a number 2.

I'm tempted to report that post! May be looking at it through rose tinted specs given the fayre served up these past couple of seasons, but the team of 1989/1990 he created played the best football of any I've seen in my 26 years of watching City. Had Taylor not done his hammy, we'd have won the league.

Sinclair, Llewellyn, Bailey, Humphries, Newman, Gavin, Shelton, Rennie, Smith, Taylor, Turner. What. A. Team.

I'm tempted to report that post! May be looking at it through rose tinted specs given the fayre served up these past couple of seasons, but the team of 1989/1990 he created played the best football of any I've seen in my 26 years of watching City. Had Taylor not done his hammy, we'd have won the league.

Sinclair, Llewellyn, Bailey, Humphries, Newman, Gavin, Shelton, Rennie, Smith, Taylor, Turner. What. A. Team.

100% correct . It was a cracking squad of players

Well quite.

I hardly think that getting a Third Division side to the semi-finals of the League Cup and promoted the following season is exactly the pedigree of a 'Number 2'.

Archived