IGNORED

Greg Cunningham

GrahamC

http://www.forestfor...?t=29107&page=7

Might need to read through it a bit

++++++++++++

He is more left footed than Miller, and I thought that was impossible. He can't tackle, can't track a man, can't head a ball, and picks out the worst possible pass every time he has the ball. He's put in one good cross since he's been here and that's about it.

++++++++++++

Jesus christ, he's had 1 bad game! Not to mention a relatively inexperienced 20 year old. Made a few mistakes tonight but hopefully he'll learn. It's not like everybody around him weren't ******* up as well.

++++++++++++

He's shit, poor positioning, has been made to look ok on occasions by the decent cover he has had from te C/Backs.....it would be a waste of money.

++++++++++++

Overrated because he is a Man City "player"

++++++++++++

I haven't been overly impressed with Cunningham, he is just a left back. Could be made to look better if Raddy didn't ruin almost every overlapping pass to him, but as mentioned positioning wise he is not that great

++++++++++++

Do I wanna keep reading????????

I don't disagree - but Bas Savage doesn't turn into Lionel Messi by changing clubs.

How he plays for us is paramount, but if he's been shite for Forest, there is a worry.

I do however think Del knows what he is doing, whereas I never thought Millen did this time last year.

++++++++++++

He is more left footed than Miller, and I thought that was impossible. He can't tackle, can't track a man, can't head a ball, and picks out the worst possible pass every time he has the ball. He's put in one good cross since he's been here and that's about it.

++++++++++++

Jesus christ, he's had 1 bad game! Not to mention a relatively inexperienced 20 year old. Made a few mistakes tonight but hopefully he'll learn. It's not like everybody around him weren't ******* up as well.

++++++++++++

He's shit, poor positioning, has been made to look ok on occasions by the decent cover he has had from te C/Backs.....it would be a waste of money.

++++++++++++

Overrated because he is a Man City "player"

++++++++++++

I haven't been overly impressed with Cunningham, he is just a left back. Could be made to look better if Raddy didn't ruin almost every overlapping pass to him, but as mentioned positioning wise he is not that great

++++++++++++

Do I wanna keep reading????????

I went to the last page and some of the posters there seem to have reconsidered their opinion of him. He'd have to be pretty rubbish to be worse than what we had.

Just before everyone gets excited, it's from a twitter account that has been active for an hour now, with only 8 followers to his name.

It's extremely unlikely that this guy knows anything.

Maybe its Cunningham?

Or maybe its a bored Ched Evans?

Gonna move my post from the other thread to here.

@ITKnow_Agent: Man City youngster Greg Cunningham has left Manchester to join Bristol City.

Retweeted by the exiled robin who is a blogge for the matchday programme so hopefully has substance to it. Young hungry and ambitious, should be good for the squad! If he's been bad for Nottingham Forest doesn't mean hell be bad for us, he was on loan and not as much a part of a squad. If we can get him permenant to us he will develop into the squad and at 20 become a great player for us!

Do you know how he played when he came on for the Republic?

He's played 3 times from what I can see.

I'm a lazy fker to look it up but was he in the squad for Euro '12?

No, he wasn't in our squad. I don't have sky, so I normally listen to our games on the radio. I know his name but nothing much else about him.

Gonna move my post from the other thread to here.

@ITKnow_Agent: Man City youngster Greg Cunningham has left Manchester to join Bristol City.

Retweeted by the exiled robin who is a blogge for the matchday programme so hopefully has substance to it. Young hungry and ambitious, should be good for the squad! If he's been bad for Nottingham Forest doesn't mean hell be bad for us, he was on loan and not as much a part of a squad. If we can get him permenant to us he will develop into the squad and at 20 become a great player for us!

To be fair usually they are a bit ambiguous but this says HAS joined Bristol City. Interesting..... Heard lots of good things about him last season so would be an improvement especially as its seems permanent

Finally a player that I really like the sound of. Please let it be true! If it's on Twitter though, it most likely means the complete opposite!

Point taken BUT, all rumours have foundation, or a least most do, see the Evil Post after they have copied and pasted off this site, it's then the player and agent say " Eh "

Greg Cunningham is going to Bristol City

Juan Roman is going to Barcelona

Stuart Taylor was supposed to come in last Friday to sign but didnt show. Has now informed that he wont be returning.

That's wot it said ! Lets wait till it's official, like in the evil post

Wow, excited by this!! Greg is a great left back. Had a set back when he messed his leg up but he came back, and was as good as he was before at Forest.

Hope this has got legs, would be one of the best 5 left backs in the Championship, easily.

Archived