IGNORED

Greg Cunningham

GrahamC

I reckon it's BS, the Jody Morris transfer was released on twitter, published on here and then the club quickly announced it official to not harm the club/fan relationship, if there was any truth that he has SIGNED then I suspect the club would of announced it by now truthfully.

Hopefully I'm wrong though as he sounds a decent young left back with bags of potential with Championship experience, sounds ideal

Would be very pleased with this is true. Every time I have seen him play he has looked tidy. I doubt its true though!

Even if he isn't the finished article at least he is young and can improve. He has played at this level before and im not bothered if he didn't do all that well at florist. Surely he is better than McGivern!? From what I have seen he is.

Would be very pleased with this is true. Every time I have seen him play he has looked tidy. I doubt its true though!

Even if he isn't the finished article at least he is young and can improve. He has played at this level before and im not bothered if he didn't do all that well at florist. Surely he is better than McGivern!? From what I have seen he is.

Today is 1st July, the date when all the players whose contracts were up become free agents n'est ce pas? This Tweet appeared at 12.01am. True or not, someone waited until the earliest possible moment to tweet this.

I reckon it's BS, the Jody Morris transfer was released on twitter, published on here and then the club quickly announced it official to not harm the club/fan relationship, if there was any truth that he has SIGNED then I suspect the club would of announced it by now truthfully.

Hopefully I'm wrong though as he sounds a decent young left back with bags of potential with Championship experience, sounds ideal

Yeah, but it was Morris himself that leaked it on twitter and as it's a Sunday, there's probably no one at the club today to confirm it. That's not to say I necessary believe it's true but I doubt we'll hear anything till tomorrow at the earliest

Didn't the tweet say that he was released by Citeh? I hope it is a proper signing we need someone to grow into the left back role over the next few years.

Incidently, I don't think Del is back from hols yet. Not sure if this would stop us announcing signings but just don't be disappointed if there isn't a raft of signings tomorrow

Just like to add, I have been out on the piss this weekend and in another country to boot, and haven't heard a thing about this transfer, nor do I know anything about the player at all.

Just thought I would put it out there just to add to the thread where nobody else has heard anything either or know anything about the player.

Just like to add, I have been out on the piss this weekend and in another country to boot, and haven't heard a thing about this transfer, nor do I know anything about the player at all.

Just thought I would put it out there just to add to the thread where nobody else has heard anything either or know anything about the player.

Lets be honest though, half the people on here are ******* clueless

Harsh Screech. Some of him know him from facing us twice last season, watching him when Forest have been on the box and from general good word from Forest fans throughout the season. A bit how we have an opinion on just about every other player in football I would suggest.

Sarge, it was as you know, tongue in cheek, sort of.

We have some posters who feel it is there duty to post on every topic just to let us all know they are still alive, they will know virtually nothing about the player yet want to add they have seen him play once and he's therfore shit or amazing, it's those I am poking fun at.

Sarge, it was as you know, tongue in cheek, sort of.

We have some posters who feel it is there duty to post on every topic just to let us all know they are still alive, they will know virtually nothing about the player yet want to add they have seen him play once and he's therfore shit or amazing, it's those I am poking fun at.

Whoever can you mean ?? :dunno::whistle2:

Why's your opinion of him being good stand in better light than others?

It isn't mate, not at all. Everyone is intitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean I wont think they're absolute tosh. I've watched him play many a time and he really is talented, in my eyes.

Downendcity - well, not you, you're from Downend. As am I, so therefore we're not clueless!! :P

Archived