IGNORED

Greg Cunningham

GrahamC

Where did you get that from.

Rumour is McCormack is close to Palace http://www1.skysport...oy-on-McCormack

Am I the only one starting to get worried here? I've no idea, like everyone on here, whether we have spoken to McCormack or not, but if we're getting shunned for the likes of Palace then I'm worried. There's plenty of teams in this league that would be more attractive, but Palace??

I really hope that this is someone we weren't interested in and I can stop worrying about our attractiveness to potential players

Despite (or may be because of?) the Evening Post saying so I can't believe there was any actual truth in our "interest" in McCormack.

Had say, Pitman been sold recently we might possibly have had the funds but even at £800k as opposed to the original £2m quoted, I can't see it.

What I can't square is our reported interest in the likes of Boaz Myhill (who surely would cost us around £500k?) with players moving on Bosmans such as Tom Heaton or Paul Dixon that you would have thought that we would be in for.

Some times I think we are really cutting back and will rely on frees and loans and then you get reports like the Myhill one, presumably the next 4 weeks will reveal all....

Ireland defender Greg Cunningham has stated his hope that he can contribute to the Ireland team in the coming year and believes that he needs to leave Manchester City in order to 'start making a name for himself'.

Speaking to the Evening Herald, the Galway born left-back detailed his experience with the under-21s, after captaining Noel King's side in games against Denmark and a draw at home to Italy in a Uefa under-21 European Championships qualifier.

Archived