IGNORED

Best / Worst Encounters With City Players...

Superjack

Another encounter, this time as a youngster was with robbie turner.. I was only about 14/15 and had said something cocky to him at a reserve derby match in the grandstand (unsure what it's called now tbh)...

He asked me to follow him down the steps and when I did he hit Me in the gonads with one of his crutches.

I think I prefer paul cheesely if I'm honest..

Jeez you're lucky thats all you got!

David James was with Sean Davis before a game last season checking out of the Marriott at college green whilst I checked in.

DJ was very pleasant and immaculately presented, Davis didn't say anything but looked like he hadn't slept all week so I'll let him off.

Tony Thorpe was my football coach for half a season and was a top guy. Liked to talk about city and so he says misses Bristol.

Basso is a top guy too, even if a bit too religious for me.

Saw Louis carey in a club on the triangle must have been a good few years ago as he was out with partridge and Scott brown, my mate went up to Louis and Louis gave him a hug then said 'oh you w*nker, I thought you were one of my mates' was pretty funny! Met him a couple of times after and has always given his time for a chat, top bloke!

Louis, Fontaine, Sproule and Henderson all really nice. Basso too, although he was a free agent when I spoke to him, was handing out leaflets in Cabot Circus when I spoke to him. Had a 15 min chat, was a really nice guy.

Archived