IGNORED

Notice Of Annual General Meeting - Supporters Trust

thatcham red

Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of Bristol City Supporters Society Limited will be held at Bar BS3, Ashton Road, Bristol, BS3 2EA at 7.30 p.m. on Thursday 5 July 2012. Doors will be open from 6.45 p.m.

The AGM will be open to both members and nonmembers. However, only members will be allowed to speak and vote on proposed

resolutions. Members will be asked to sign in on arrival and will then be presented with a card to hold up when wishing to speak or vote.

All relevant agendas, reports and accounts will appear here:

http://www.bristolci...cle000656.shtml

If the whole meeting lasts more than an hour, I would be surprised, so plenty of time before and after to have a beer/cider and talk "all things City"

Hope to see as many there as possible.

Stu

I just checked your records Alan,

You were emailed with the details on 14th June.

Unfortunately you appear not to have told us about a change of e-mail address and so did not receive the mail. If you would like to PM me your new e-mail address, we can update our records.

Or you can go here and do it yourself:

http://www.bristolcityst.org.uk/members_login.shtml

A bit more notice would have been nice. I have a committment tomorrow that I could have re-arranged. Too late now.

Fu.k a duck.

You've got some nerve about giving notice, I remember very clearly your handling of the old supporters club annual meeting, very much a closed shop and it was something like written on a wall the day before it was happening, many people wanted to attend but you kept you and your buddies happy by keeping Supporters away.

Archived