IGNORED

Things I'd Rather Do Than Tennis...

Fordy62

I would rather Sellotape two goldfish to either side of my face, strip naked, with a vuvuzela rammed in my arse, walking through Cardiff city centre with a sheep attached to my penis whilst singing Bread of Heaven via the vuvuzela through the occassional bottom burps that frequent my personage after a heavy night on the Guinness

I would hope you made sure the final was being played at the millenium stadium before you set off to Wembley.

Bollocks!! Ha ha

No, actually, if I WAS the minibus driver and the final was at the Millenium Stadium, I would still drive the Gasheads to Wembley!

Murray doesnt hate the English. You are probably referring to a joke taken out of context. Get with the program.

he does, he is infecting one of our own with his Scottish ways. The poor lass will be tainted forever :)

I would rather Sellotape two goldfish to either side of my face, strip naked, with a vuvuzela rammed in my arse, walking through Cardiff city centre with a sheep attached to my penis whilst singing Bread of Heaven via the vuvuzela through the occassional bottom burps that frequent my personage after a heavy night on the Guinness

Spilt my cider...Brilliant !

God, you must really hate tennis !

Not spot on

Nadal beats Murray 13 times, Murray beats Nadal 5 times

Murray beats Federer 8 times, Federer beats Murray 7 times

Murray beats Djokovic 5 times Djokovic beats Murray 8 times

That tells me Murray can beat them all and quite regularly. But can't In the biggest tournaments. He is quite capable of beating them when the pressure isn't on.

Big Scottish bottler if you ask me.

Sounds a bit like our National Football Team…

TRL & Fordy, answer me this: if Andy Murray hates the English so much why has he spent his entire career copying our role of plucky losers? Remember imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;)

Because the only people the English can beat are the Scottish :) it he has elevated himself 1 rung up the shit ladder! I am sure he could beat a fellow Scott, hell he probably could even beat his brother!

• Admin

Because the only people the English can beat are the Scottish :) it he has elevated himself 1 rung up the shit ladder! I am sure he could beat a fellow Scott, hell he probably could even beat his brother!

Therefore you are admitting that far from hating us he is actually in awe of us :)

Therefore you are admitting that far from hating us he is actually in awe of us :)

He's double bluffing us. But then again, he is bound to be in Awe of us, there is only 1 way to look from his position, and that is up! :)

God knows if he actually hates us or not! Only thing I ever heard him say is he would support anyone that was playing England in footall, but meant as a Joke.

If he plays like he did in the first two sets, he stands a good chance.

After all, Murray has beaten Federer more times than Federer has beaten Murray.

Not when it counts 6 sets to nil in grand slam finals.

• Admin

I can't watch tennis without forever wondering why they couldn't score with the simplicity of one - nil, two nil etc., instead of 15-love, deuce and what have you. What game that anyone logical could invent would score in two steps of 15 and then one of 10, then game or deuce or advantage, how the hell is a drinking man supposed to keep up with that nonsense.

• Admin

I can't watch tennis without forever wondering why they couldn't score with the simplicity of one - nil, two nil etc., instead of 15-love, deuce and what have you. What game that anyone logical could invent would score in two steps of 15 and then one of 10, then game or deuce or advantage, how the hell is a drinking man supposed to keep up with that nonsense.

Simple, drink whenever you don't know what the score is and you'll soon forget the tennis is even on!

Archived