IGNORED

Fredy Montero

aller g

I just think it's quite important to reply as quick as possible to such bo****ks.

Anyway, i'm going to town in a short while so you can then count how long it before I post again later.

Ciao.

Never known anyone feel the need to tell people that they are leaving the house to do something as much as you!!

BRB guys, I'm out of milk, got to nip out a sec.

There have been some good signings from the MLS in recent years though. Landon Donovan, Clint Dempsey, Ryan Nelson, Stuart Holden... All players we'd have been lucky to have (though Holden is a bit of a sick note). It's still a BS rumour, but I reckon there are gems to be had in the MLS

I think Ryan Nelson's is from NZ, anyway, remember Kenny Cooper the USA international we nearly signed a few years ago? He scored for fun in the MLS, went to 1860 Munich and the loaned to Plymouth without any success. He's now back in the US with NY Red Bulls and scoring regularly again. Just shows that probably only the very very best US internationals are good enough to make it in Europe.... If we sign someone from the MLS I hope a lot of research is done first.

I think Ryan Nelson's is from NZ, anyway, remember Kenny Cooper the USA international we nearly signed a few years ago? He scored for fun in the MLS, went to 1860 Munich and the loaned to Plymouth without any success. He's now back in the US with NY Red Bulls and scoring regularly again. Just shows that probably only the very very best US internationals are good enough to make it in Europe.... If we sign someone from the MLS I hope a lot of research is done first.

Nelsen played in the MLS before Blackburn signed him

Archived