IGNORED

Press Conference

Aberporthbcfc

Richard Keogh is a very good player, of this there is no doubt. If it were my choice between him and our friend mr Bikey/Amogou I would choose the latter because he brings more power in our own and in opposition penalty areas.

However I expect both to demand a high wage and with James Wilson Liam Fontaine in the running I wouldn't expect to see both, but hopefully one or the other.

I haven't followed theforum as much as I might of this summer so if someone could give an update on the Cissee situation that would be good!

As far as forwards go Pitman Stead and Taylor will all be pushing this season and can see us having a very decent forward line if the right people are brought in to supply the chances...

Starting to get interesting now!

stalemate with Califa - he has looked to France and i think thats the end of cisse, which is a shame but Del has said in not so many words hes not prepared to hang around waiting for the player to line his bed while we wait - end of, shame but thats the end of cisse

Just because there is no press conference doesn't mean there will be no signings.

Agree you could be right also ibthink everyone needs to realise Adam baker wont say a lot it's the clubs job to announce a signing so asking him is pointless

You complain about bull speculation and then add to it.

Priceless.

And for what its worth, your post is worth nothing.

It's worth a few minutes of your time to 1. Read it and 2 reply to it. So. It's worth a small bit of your life!

Archived