IGNORED

Press Conference

Aberporthbcfc

Yes but he stopped in Bristol to buy some petrol on his way through though if you remember

I heard the Pompey flew him down; after all its other people's money they were splashing.

They did fly over the Gate though and thought it looked like a bit of a dump but then he saw Fratton and realised what a real dump looked like. Then the wads came out and he forgot all about that.

For all bristol city fans- there will be a press conference on Wednesday where the following will be announced.

Leroy lita will join in a player plush cash del fo adomah believed to be about 3m. Craig gordon will also be given a contract as derek mcinnes sees him as quite cheap. The other player coming in on Wednesday will be andre amougou and hogan ephraim. Both are rated highly by derek. This comes from a very close source.

You heard on the BS forum first

For all bristol city fans- there will be a press conference on Wednesday where the following will be announced.

Leroy lita will join in a player plush cash del fo adomah believed to be about 3m. Craig gordon will also be given a contract as derek mcinnes sees him as quite cheap. The other player coming in on Wednesday will be andre amougou and hogan ephraim. Both are rated highly by derek. This comes from a very close source.

Good. Will stop people moaning for a few minutes at least, actually thinking about it I doubt it will.

Uff, OP did you just make this up? Not funny if you did tbh

No I told you I heard about it then saw it on Facebook.

Lita-NO

Andre- YES

Ephraim- NO

Gorden- YES but I think this is unrealistic that he's join us and that I think he was on 40k a week before.

Still a good list even if it is BS haha.

Hogan just signed a new long term contract with QPR.. And, he did wonders for City too...

Archived