IGNORED

Info - Players Del Has Inquired/interested In.

cristo

I know people at the club through my job and they tell you things in confidence. All this rumour mongering does is betray the trust some people put in their colleagues. very few people that really know would say anything on here as it is a public forum and is un professional and disrespectful the person they know. Sources if you have them should be anonymous it's upto others whether they believe you or not.

So can you ban him again Tom?? I'm no IT whizz but can't you ban an IP address from registering a new address

To be fair Madger picked him off without even needing to do that, you get used to posting styles after a while.

Blocking IP addresses rarely works these days..

If the OP is for real then, there are not many positions within the club that would have this kind of info.

It would only really be the Football admin staff and from what I have read there hasn't been any cuts in those positions so I suspect this is all a load of bull.

Will there ever be a time when 'City can afford the wages?'

Will there ever be a time when City won't have to say 'Well out of our price range?'

I thought SL always made money available if a manager wanted a player? :whistle:

Will there ever be a time when the above is mentioned after a players name but then a 'has been linked with Palace, Forest etc.'

If they can afford them why can't we?

OK I'm jesting by the way :tongue: but it really is frustrating when you read something, get to a players name and think 'yes' then reliase it ain't happening for the same old reasons season after season after season!

One day maybe! :violin:

David James was on 28k a week here.

I know people at the club through my job and they tell you things in confidence. All this rumour mongering does is betray the trust some people put in their colleagues. very few people that really know would say anything on here as it is a public forum and is un professional and disrespectful the person they know. Sources if you have them should be anonymous it's upto others whether they believe you or not.

Can you say who has lost their job?

I use to get a bit of inside info and nobody ever lost their job as a result...

His wages go up every time his name is mentioned on this forum.

Not a chance in hell he was on anything near that money.

It wasn't far off that, more with a win bonus

To be fair Madger picked him off without even needing to do that, you get used to posting styles after a while.

Blocking IP addresses rarely works these days..

Are you saying that whenever Madger sees a first post from a new member that is erudite, well written with deep insight that his first thought is "That Chivs has signed up for another account"?

• Admin

How did you know it was Volta?

As Tom said, we have our suspicions and then investigate using the tools available to us. Basically we compare accounts and look for consistencies, sort of like an online fingerprint.

Is that the lad who missed two chances from about 4 yards in the Millwall home game, if so - no thanks!

If you dismissed every striker who missed a couple of sitters you would sign nobody and that includes the greatest strikers the game has ever known.

Archived