IGNORED

Joey Barton

bcfcbs20

he's a class midfielder just not that classy of a person i would love him at city IF he doesn't play up (never gonna happen though)

i think if Marlon King can play at a high level (yes the championship is a high level IMO) after raping somebody and he gets thrown to the foot of the football league just because he lost his head think its a bit silly but obviously i'm not condoning what he done nobody should. BUT league 2 bit of a p!ss take if you ask me...

But hey ho that's the game we love...

he's a class midfielder just not that classy of a person i would love him at city IF he doesn't play up (never gonna happen though)

i think if Marlon King can play at a high level (yes the championship is a high level IMO) after raping somebody and he gets thrown to the foot of the football league just because he lost his head think its a bit silly but obviously i'm not condoning what he done nobody should. BUT league 2 bit of a p!ss take if you ask me...

But hey ho that's the game we love...

Just for loosing his head? He was in prison for 6 months for assault and a had a 4 month suspended sentence for beating up a team mate.

Charged for violent conduct 3 times for the FA. Thats hardly "just because he lost his head".

Just for loosing his head? He was in prison for 6 months for assault and a had a 4 month suspended sentence for beating up a team mate.

Charged for violent conduct 3 times for the FA. Thats hardly "just because he lost his head".

didn't no about him going to prison that changes alot :laugh: but hes still a good player though but surely players like Marlon king should be given the same treatment maybe even worse?

Did his crime, served his time, people have done worse and continued their careers no reason why he shouldn't

Part of the problem with Barton is that if it's Barton involved, everyone kicks off, oppo teams see him as a easy target and know if they get to him enough he'll explode, the man city game is the perfect example,

Did his crime, served his time, people have done worse and continued their careers no reason why he shouldn't

Part of the problem with Barton is that if it's Barton involved, everyone kicks off, oppo teams see him as a easy target and know if they get to him enough he'll explode, the man city game is the perfect example,

He shouldn't because he doesn't learn from his mistakes. He is a violent thug, the Man City game shows he still is.

There is no doubt in my mind that he is an absolute ****...

...but there is also no doubt in my mind that he is a great footballer.

It's a tricky one...though after years of enduring the (and I quote) 'soft underbelly' at AG, I can't help thinking that he maybe exactly what we need...

...maybe Mr. Morris will step up to the plate...

Doesn't deserve to be in football at all.

On the radio it was stated "QPR will loan Barton to a Football league club to get his 12 match suspension over with quicker".

Perhaps Fleetwood are the only club that'll take him!

Archived