IGNORED

Heaton But Not Wilson

Tins

We don't know what Cardiff would ask for him do we? And even if we did we don't know if City would accept it. In theory he should be paid the same amount as Cardiff would have been paid in transfer fee though.

He is an average player and the average British sallary is about £20,000 a year.

I would pay him £2,000 per month. No signing on fee.

It's wake up time!

• Admin

We don't know what Cardiff would ask for him do we? And even if we did we don't know if City would accept it. In theory he should be paid the same amount as Cardiff would have been paid in transfer fee though.

He is an average player and the average British sallary is about £20,000 a year.

I would pay him £2,000 per month. No signing on fee.

It's wake up time!

I'm glad you're not chairman. I like playing at a higher level than the Gas & Bath City.

Heaton is out of contract, has lost out on one contract, I very much he will be holding out for a massive signing on fee, I suspect that him not being good enough for the prem, that he will be fairly happy to be getting a decent wage and a chance to fight for first team football again.

We would be in the best bargaining position here, after all, he is not earning at the moment, and lets be fair, he isn't the brightest prospect in the world. 25 year old ex man u trainee, who played a few games for Cardiff is what his CV says. No real biggie.

I expect he will sign a 2 or 3 year contract, see it out and be released again.

Lets be fair, he is not a great signing by any stretch of the imagination, he is a Steve Phillips mark 2, perfectly adequate for us, but not a player you can see to be good enough to go onto greater things.

Go down one or two divsions and build a team worth watching. Not a bad idea in the long run.

One Division would do it, makes us a big fish in a little pond again. That's how we like it, we can lord it over the underlings then! No fun being in the champ and being minnows........ Its so unfair "stamps foot"

Probably takes more than one division to sort this mess. Since going up we have constantly been on the backfoot. A fluke season with +1 in goal difference and the denied genious of Noble and Trundle. I'm not saying that we should go down but it's probably the quickest way to the prem as we now got close to zero potential for development and are only waiting for the inevitable exchange of personel to come.

Probably takes more than one division to sort this mess. Since going up we have constantly been on the backfoot. A fluke season with +1 in goal difference and the denied genious of Noble and Trundle. I'm not saying that we should go down but it's probably the quickest way to the prem as we now got close to zero potential for development and are only waiting for the inevitable exchange of personel to come.

Maybe, but last two times we dropped, we stayed down for the best part of a decade.

We have to stay up imo, and make sure we get through this ffp process in the same division.

Heaton is out of contract, has lost out on one contract, I very much he will be holding out for a massive signing on fee, I suspect that him not being good enough for the prem, that he will be fairly happy to be getting a decent wage and a chance to fight for first team football again.

We would be in the best bargaining position here, after all, he is not earning at the moment, and lets be fair, he isn't the brightest prospect in the world. 25 year old ex man u trainee, who played a few games for Cardiff is what his CV says. No real biggie.

I expect he will sign a 2 or 3 year contract, see it out and be released again.

Lets be fair, he is not a great signing by any stretch of the imagination, he is a Steve Phillips mark 2, perfectly adequate for us, but not a player you can see to be good enough to go onto greater things.

If we don't go in for him I'm sure he'll find a decent offer elsewhere, he's got a good reputation and made a name for himself during Cardiff's cup run. He is as likely to be able to command a decent signing-on fee as plenty of others.

If we don't go in for him I'm sure he'll find a decent offer elsewhere, he's got a good reputation and made a name for himself during Cardiff's cup run. He is as likely to be able to command a decent signing-on fee as plenty of others.

92 league appearances in 7 seasons, 48 of those in a loan and permanent move to Cardiff a few years later, 29 of those in 2 seasons a permanent member of Cardiff's squad.

I don't think he is rated anywhere near as highly as people think imo of course. I would say a Player Who looked to have a good reputation, but has fallen by the wayside a bit, trying to build a career for himself again. A perennial no 2. I think he only gets banded about as good, because he started at Man U

He's as good as this club could expect.

Definitely, and a good chance for him to prove he is no 1 material.

I just hope people are not getting too high hopes for the bloke, he has never really proved himself over a sustained period in first team football. I am not sure what people think we are getting with Heaton, he is not really young anymore, and is not experienced either.

I can honestly see Gerks being no 1

92 league appearances in 7 seasons, 48 of those in a loan and permanent move to Cardiff a few years later, 29 of those in 2 seasons a permanent member of Cardiff's squad.

I don't think he is rated anywhere near as highly as people think imo of course. I would say a Player Who looked to have a good reputation, but has fallen by the wayside a bit, trying to build a career for himself again. A perennial no 2. I think he only gets banded about as good, because he started at Man U

And yet Cardiff fans think very highly of him, United offered him a new deal with the actual intention of keeping him and Cardiff wanted him to stay too. You could count Stephen Henderson's City appearances on two hands, caps aren't always a direct indication of talent, especially for a goalkeeper.

Your posts are getting so tiresome and frankly weird.

I can't believe how much wrist-slitting negativity there is about this summer, its pathetic and not a little weird. I know thinking positively is always dangerous, but do you think we haven't signed this fabled striker because we're setting out sights a little higher and waiting for the wheels to start turning in the PL before we pounce?

Just let me put my tin hat on....

• Admin

Go down one or two divsions and build a team worth watching. Not a bad idea in the long run.

I suggest that if you built a squad on less money than an assistant manager at Aldi we"d suffer more than two relegations.

I can't believe how much wrist-slitting negativity there is about this summer, its pathetic and not a little weird. I know thinking positively is always dangerous, but do you think we haven't signed this fabled striker because we're setting out sights a little higher and waiting for the wheels to start turning in the PL before we pounce?

Just let me put my tin hat on....

Spot on.....

Archived