IGNORED

Maynard. ( Oh No Not Again!)

notsobigfatdave

Have heard from a very sound source ( dont ask me to divulge) that Maynards stay in the Premier League may be short lived. Leeds United are courting him apparently.

Is Ribs still going to make it as a top Championship player aswell....?!

You didnt need to start a new thread this is common knowledge.

Oh shit...rumbled...just trying to spark a bit of life into a dreary day....... bet you dont know then that he said if he was to leave Wham for a championship club it would only be City...

So if leeds dont get him he could well be back here...

Have heard from a very sound source ( dont ask me to divulge) that Maynards stay in the Premier League may be short lived. Leeds United are courting him apparently.

Wasn't this in the national press earlier this week?

Oh shit...rumbled...just trying to spark a bit of life into a dreary day....... bet you dont know then that he said if he was to leave Wham for a championship club it would only be City...

The City he means is Hull City........you heard it here first

Readin that article sounds like he may be playin on the wing...dreadful plan and he won't get in there team as a winger , he's a finisher and a really good champ striker at the very least . He's best tryin to get a move to sumwhere like Cardiff, do well there, get them promoted and then he'l lead them into the prem as their main man

Readin that article sounds like he may be playin on the wing...dreadful plan and he won't get in there team as a winger , he's a finisher and a really good champ striker at the very least . He's best tryin to get a move to sumwhere like Cardiff, do well there, get them promoted and then he'l lead them into the prem as their main man

That will all change if Carroll goes there.

Precisely....

NSBFD,

I think that's a bit misleading.

You say that Maynard's stay in the premier league may be short lived, but if he moves to another club before the start of the season then technically he wouldn't have ever been in the premier league. What a bummer that would be for the lad!.

NSBFD,

I think that's a bit misleading.

You say that Maynard's stay in the premier league may be short lived, but if he moves to another club before the start of the season then technically he wouldn't have ever been in the premier league. What a bummer that would be for the lad!.

Perhaps he doesn't want his son to speak Cockney!

I highly doubt City Management & City Fans will have Maynard back at Ashton Gate not after the way he left , I wouldn't believe a word of what Sky Sports News says and I wouldn't believe a word Daily Mail Sport, Sun Sport, This Is Bristol or Daily Mirror Sport says either they're all write crap 99% of the time.

I highly doubt City Management & City Fans will have Maynard back at Ashton Gate not after the way he left , I wouldn't believe a word of what Sky Sports News says and I wouldn't believe a word Daily Mail Sport, Sun Sport, This Is Bristol or Daily Mirror Sport says either they're all write crap 99% of the time.

true but some one much closer to Wham and Maynard told me this personally at a Corporate Sportsmans do in London very recently.

true but some one much closer to Wham and Maynard told me this personally at a Corporate Sportsmans do in London very recently.

this http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Bristol-City-fans-left-angered-Nicky-Maynard-8217/story-15155535-detail/story.html will help explain why Nicky Maynard won't come back to Ashton Gate not now, not ever

The fans just won't be an issue.

If he did come back, and you tend to think that's unlikely if not impossible, he could just feed some line to the press which, true or not, would see almost instant forgiveness.

'I didn't feel the club was going in the right direction under the previous management',

'I received some bad advice',

'It has become clear that, at this point in time, I will not be able to fulfil my life-long ambition of playing top flight football. I now hope to realise those ambitions with a reinvigorated Bristol City.'

'I made a mistake, realise I did not conduct myself in the most appropriate manner and want to repay the club and it's fans by scoring goals.'

He can trot out whatever line he wants, fans would be eating out of his hand within weeks.

I really can't see a return for NM bridges burn't on both sides I think.

We probably have more chance of signing Lita, and he'd probably be cheaper.

If he did come back, and you tend to think that's unlikely if not impossible, he could just feed some line to the press which, true or not, would see almost instant forgiveness.

'I didn't feel the club was going in the right direction under the previous management',

'It has become clear that, at this point in time, I will not be able to fulfil my life-long ambition of playing top flight football. I now hope to realise those ambitions with a reinvigorated Bristol City.'

'I made a mistake, realise I did not conduct myself in the most appropriate manner and want to repay the club and it's fans by scoring goals.'

He can trot out whatever line he wants, fans would be eating out of his hand within weeks.

Absolutely spot on.

The only issue is that its very very unlikely that when Maynard goes out on loan that it'll back to AG.

1).'I didn't feel the club was going in the right direction under the previous management', He left under DMC, try again.

2).'I received some bad advice', and so did his agent.

3).'It has become clear that, at this point in time, I will not be able to fulfil my life-long ambition of playing top flight football. I now hope to realise those ambitions with a reinvigorated Bristol City.' Bullshit.

4).'I made a mistake, realise I did not conduct myself in the most appropriate manner and want to repay the club and it's fans by scoring goals.' I like this one, but more chance of the pope not being catholic.

5).He can trot out whatever line he wants, fans would be eating out of his hand within weeks. Only if he replicated the form of his one season wonder exploits, which is doubtful.

He has gone, we got a fee, we survived and he appears to be getting a dose of his homemade recipe medicine, everyone's a winner, let's move on and let him move on.

Archived