IGNORED

Jessica Ennis Well Done

ciderincornwall

So proud to be British tonight, this will inspire many generations to come!

Shame my favourite athlete, Miss Johnson-Thompson didn't medal, would win gold for her name alone!

Well done to all Team GB so far, apart from a certain football team.

Was it me, or did one of our women's cyclists leave her helmet on for the medal presentation?

Pity there isn't a medal for being a moron, you'd surely get gold.

With glynriley taking silver, that would be another British 1-2.

Mummy and Daddy will be so proud.

So proud to be British tonight, this will inspire many generations to come!

Shame my favourite athlete, Miss Johnson-Thompson didn't medal, would win gold for her name alone!

Well done to all Team GB so far, apart from a certain football team.

Why are people always so quick to have a pop at footballers? They lost a penalty shoot out and are out, so what? They never went out to lose on purpose!

Let's be honest, as usual people are jelous because of what footballers earn.

Why are people always so quick to have a pop at footballers? They lost a penalty shoot out and are out, so what? They never went out to lose on purpose!

Let's be honest, as usual people are jelous because of what footballers earn.

Prob because these athletes earn very little compared to average footballers. Look at yesterday the 2 rowing guys who got silver were devasted and said they had let the country down, then we get Sturridge who just pushed people away when we lost and acted like a spoilt kid.

Prob because these athletes earn very little compared to average footballers. Look at yesterday the 2 rowing guys who got silver were devasted and said they had let the country down, then we get Sturridge who just pushed people away when we lost and acted like a spoilt kid.

Why is it necessary to bring footballers wages in to things? I just don't get that?

It was Sturridge I was angry with. What was he doing? :facepalm: Why didn't he just thump it instead of being clever and trying to fool the keeper with that pathetic pause. I can only remember one player scoring a penalty like that and was Ronaldo.

If the GB squad had done any penalty practice he wouldn't have done that.

It was Sturridge I was angry with. What was he doing? :facepalm: Why didn't he just thump it instead of being clever and trying to fool the keeper with that pathetic pause. I can only remember one player scoring a penalty like that and was Ronaldo.

If the GB squad had done any penalty practice he wouldn't have done that.

He's the big time Charlie of the squad. Clearly rates himself very highly.

That probably has to go down as the most amazing hour of British athletics i have ever seen. The atmosphere was incredible. The noise just got louder and louder as Mo Farah brought it home, what an inspirational run that was. Take nothing away from Ennis and Rutherford, but that gold in the 10,000m was massive, a first for GB in the Olympics.

Archived