IGNORED

Press Conference

ben91tucker

Big deal team photo i give up this club goes further back day by day rumors and wild out of the air opinions,Ashton Vale looking like a dead duck with normal silence since Sexton departed.Players will they won't they come here have they even been asked ??? Spoke to so many supporters who just don't care any more and won't be going, without signings relegation looks nailed on no Cisse,maybe Albert and Yannick going Pitman would proberly take a move ,really looks like a dance with death again.

Big deal team photo i give up this club goes further back day by day rumors and wild out of the air opinions,Ashton Vale looking like a dead duck with normal silence since Sexton departed.Players will they won't they come here have they even been asked ??? Spoke to so many supporters who just don't care any more and won't be going, without signings relegation looks nailed on no Cisse,maybe Albert and Yannick going Pitman would proberly take a move ,really looks like a dance with death again.

Cheer-Up-Glitters-6.gif

The problem with forums sometimes is interpreting posts as sarcasm - i'm not sure if this is.

The club haven't played up today as being a big news day so I don't see why any disappointment should be taken from it being simply a team photo.

Ashton Vale may not be progressing at the right speed but there is little the club can actually say at this point.

Players will they wont they come? - Well, I'd be suprised if we were genuinely linked to 1-2% of the players we have supposedly been linked to. However, the signings our manager has made so far would suggest that relegation is anything but nailed on.

No need to get carried away just yet.

Your a Happy Chap

A new otib record. Fans who surrender BEFORE the season starts.

I now offically despair.

Perhaps a tad of over reaction but going on past experience City have skated on very thin ice for the past few seasons bigger clubs have come up and some have come down with the normal Prem backhander payments to buy their way back up,we don't seem to be heading in a upward direction no arguments with D.M as boss he just hasn't got the backing that Gary Johnson had and wasted on crap..

Cry me a river! Jesus Christ, it's a game. People are dying fighting for our country and you are moaning about the lack of signings and news.

Man up!

you are a happy tnuc aren't you !

Perhaps a tad of over reaction but going on past experience City have skated on very thin ice for the past few seasons bigger clubs have come up and some have come down with the normal Prem backhander payments to buy their way back up,we don't seem to be heading in a upward direction no arguments with D.M as boss he just hasn't got the backing that Gary Johnson had and wasted on crap..

but the main reason for that has now departed and we have someone in charge who will be able to get the best out of the players

Big deal team photo i give up this club goes further back day by day - Why TF is the club going backward , just because someone has posted on here and on twitter about a news conference?. It's not the club who are making a song and dance about it.

rumors and wild out of the air opinions, - Yep , it happens at every club , every year

Ashton Vale looking like a dead duck with normal silence since Sexton departed. - Nothing to be said , process ongoing.

Players will they won't they come here have they even been asked ??? - Who knows , nobody on here I'd wager.

Spoke to so many supporters who just don't care any more and won't be going, - A shame , but not sure what some people expect from this club.

without signings relegation looks nailed on no Cisse, - Not to me or many others

maybe Albert and Yannick going Pitman would proberly take a move ,really looks like a dance with death again.

And maybe no Gerken , Skuse , Stead , Foster , Carey , Fontaine. Who knows who will be here after August 31st ?, it's all paper talk

Archived