IGNORED

Press Conference

ben91tucker

Quick hide any sharp objects, lengths of rope etc

The kindest thing might be to hand those items diectly to him, let him put an end to this disaster of a season!!

Or simply point out the fact that it hasn't started yet....! :doh:

Big deal team photo i give up this club goes further back day by day rumors and wild out of the air opinions,Ashton Vale looking like a dead duck with normal silence since Sexton departed.Players will they won't they come here have they even been asked ??? Spoke to so many supporters who just don't care any more and won't be going, without signings relegation looks nailed on no Cisse,maybe Albert and Yannick going Pitman would proberly take a move ,really looks like a dance with death again.

Lighten up GPC. I bet you wrote off the Olympics when we hadn't won a gold meda after the first day.

It's not the club that creates day by day rumours and wild out of the air opinions - that's the domain of posters on this forum. Ashton Vale might look lik a dead duck but the last I heard was that SL was just as committed to the new stadium as he was when he bought the land. The village green issue is in the hands of the legal process and I don't know what the club are meant to tell us until that is resolved.

As for players coming in, and whether they have been asked. Our previous manager advertised his transfer plans to the whole world and was then surprised when we were pipped to the post by a rival. McInnes seems to be a bit more savvy and if the Anderson transfer is anything to go by, it looks like he keeps his cards close to his chest. If so, it's not going to help his strategy by posting regular updates about who we are talking to or interested in just so fans can be kept in the loop.

As for talking to supporters who, like you, have already given up and won't be going, it might be a good idea to talk to different supporters .i.e. the ones who are a bit more positive about our chances and have a bit of confidence in our manager, who seems to know what he's doing. McInnes knows where we need strengtheing and I'm sure he's actively looking for the players that will strengthen the team. The fact that we haven't completed our signings is not because nothing is being done but because football management in real life is a bit more difficult than footy manager on the computer - clubs might not be prepared to sell the players we want, they might want silly money or the player might not want to come to BCFC.

A year ago there was just cause for pessimism. With McInnes in charge I think there is greater cause for optimism especiallyu with the signiongs that have been made. There is still more to be done, and it doesn't guarantee that this will be an easy season, but I can see him building a team capable of taking us in the right direction.

Big deal team photo i give up this club goes further back day by day rumors and wild out of the air opinions,Ashton Vale looking like a dead duck with normal silence since Sexton departed.Players will they won't they come here have they even been asked ??? Spoke to so many supporters who just don't care any more and won't be going, without signings relegation looks nailed on no Cisse,maybe Albert and Yannick going Pitman would proberly take a move ,really looks like a dance with death again.

Very brave of you posting anything negative on here.

I have a feeling you'll be banished to the naughty step and told not to take your rose tinted glasses off for at least 10 months!

That'll teach you.

Archived