IGNORED

Press Conference

ben91tucker

Whenever there is a press conference called, Beanhead announces it on Twitter (an official announcement that actually carries some weight!) So I would suggest that until he says something, then I wouldn't go reading too much into it.

Oh, and if there is a press conference, then perhaps they should let "The Press" know about it, because they have not been told about one as yet!!

Surely, this is just the press day which is held before the start of every season...

That is held on a thursday but the season doesn't start until next weekend so that would be next thursday, and the cup game is on tueday so that will be monday for that press conference,

ah well we'll see when it happens

Omg he is actually really good hope this is true wots ur source?

I know the owner of Puxton Leaders. He is the brother of the head janitor at Mangots and he told him over Kippers and Stout last night that Twomani is attracting a lot of interest from The Robins. Of course I did forget to question if he was talking about football or a pub.

:bonkers:

As Bristol rugby are having a press conference could it be anything to do with the rugger moving to the gate?

could be a commercial ventage where you buy tickets for one and get tickets for the other half price, who knows?

Lets wait and see

Archived