IGNORED

Rvp To United

herman

Or an injury crisis... didnt have a lot of choice at the back. It was Carrick or Scott Wootton...

Wootton - England youth international, 20yrs old, 6ft2, played 30+ league games. If you're not going to use a player like that in an injury crisis, why bother having him at all? He'd have competed better with Fellaini than Carrick did for that goal.

Valencia at full back with Rafael on the bench...

He's losing his grip finally! :)

Wootton - England youth international, 20yrs old, 6ft2, played 30+ league games. If you're not going to use a player like that in an injury crisis, why bother having him at all? He'd have competed better with Fellaini than Carrick did for that goal.

Valencia at full back with Rafael on the bench...

He's losing his grip finally! :)

Regarding the goal, Vidic should have been on Fellani and not Carrick. It wasn't until after the goal this was addressed. I dont think Valencia and Carrick had to bad a game, considering.

Regarding the goal, Vidic should have been on Fellani and not Carrick. It wasn't until after the goal this was addressed. I dont think Valencia and Carrick had to bad a game, considering.

Certainly wasn't Carrick's fault, he didn't pick himself. Fellaini had a great game but would a real centre half have allowed him so much unchallenged ball just for dropping 10 yards deep? It was pretty inept from ManU, they could have snuffed out a lot of Everton's attacking play just by having someone challenge him and give him less time on the ball.

Interesting that Ferguson moaned about Everton's route one approach. Sure Fellaini was dominant in the air, but I thought Everton played some nice football too and were by far the better side. They could really make waves if they get a good start, they are normally horrendous for the first 10 games or so before coming good.

Archived