IGNORED

You Can Get A Pint In The Williams Now

westonred

Anyone notice they are now selling Beer, Lager and Cider in the Williams Stand kiosk nearest to the East End ? Its £3.75 a pint and you can only drink it around the kiosk area your not allowed to take it to your seat. Extra security are on duty now :drunk2:

would love to have a pint at ht in the east end. problem is the club would need to create some kind of concourse/structure because your not allowed to see the pitch with a drink, they could maybe remove some of the seats at the back that arent in use or something! wishfull thinking

About time, they should sell those large plastic bottles of lager / cider they do at just about every other ground in the country. Slightly nicer than a pint out of a plastic glass, but the real benefit is that they dont waste time pouring them, so you shouldnt need to que for 30mins for each drink.

Wasted ooportunity not serving the eastenders too. This is one area the club loose so much £ from.

About time, they should sell those large plastic bottles of lager / cider they do at just about every other ground in the country. Slightly nicer than a pint out of a plastic glass, but the real benefit is that they dont waste time pouring them, so you shouldnt need to que for 30mins for each drink.

Wasted ooportunity not serving the eastenders too. This is one area the club loose so much £ from.

Not allowed to by law as your not able to serve booze if the pitch is in view

would love to have a pint at ht in the east end. problem is the club would need to create some kind of concourse/structure because your not allowed to see the pitch with a drink, they could maybe remove some of the seats at the back that arent in use or something! wishfull thinking

could move the ones that had the black netting on behind the goal and create a little bar area but I think they would need planning permission,

Just another reason why we need to redevlop or get a new ground

Interesting, I assume this means without any glass inbetween, as the proposed ground has a 360 degree concourse where you can see the pitch whilst drinking?

Im sure they could think of some alteration to the East End to get past this

could move the ones that had the black netting on behind the goal and create a little bar area but I think they would need planning permission,

Just another reason why we need to redevlop or get a new ground

yea thats where i was thinking of. would of thought they wont bother doing anything till the east end unless its redeveloped though.

Well then they are doing it all wrong and illegal fashion at The Arsenal; From the club lounge, for example, you can be standing at the bar, supping your favourite tipple and see the length of the pitch in full view. Shameful.

Interesting, I assume this means without any glass inbetween, as the proposed ground has a 360 degree concourse where you can see the pitch whilst drinking?

Im sure they could think of some alteration to the East End to get past this

you can drink in a box watching through a window at the ground (somthing ours doesn't have)

but you can't take it out of the box into the stand

Well then they are doing it all wrong and illegal fashion at The Arsenal; From the club lounge, for example, you can be standing at the bar, supping your favourite tipple and see the length of the pitch in full view. Shameful.

i think its 15 minutes prior to kick off, i remember being in the corporate at Birmingham and they started closing the curtains to the restaurant/bar.

Crazy Rules.

normal people?

Be interesting to know the percentage of people who wouldn't be interested in football if it was alcohol and pub free.....

Nothing wrong with getting smashed in the pub before a game, then smashing up a few away fans on the way to the ground.

I wish, much happier times, where you could meet up with proper fans and have a few fights

with each other. Wreck a few trains on the way

up, destroy a few pubs. Happy days indeed.

Happy days? A fantastic world full of culture and beauty to wonder at and you want to physically hurt people because they support a different

football team to you...

Next you'll be telling me you are racist as you tuck in to your Indian / Chinese / Thai takeaway??

Archived