IGNORED

You Can Get A Pint In The Williams Now

westonred

Happy days? A fantastic world full of culture and beauty to wonder at and you want to physically hurt people because they support a different

football team to you...

Next you'll be telling me you are racist as you tuck in to your Indian / Chinese / Thai takeaway??

And I suspect he enjoys it more than your daily organic fair trade lentils

Happy days? A fantastic world full of culture and beauty to wonder at and you want to physically hurt people because they support a different

football team to you...

Next you'll be telling me you are racist as you tuck in to your Indian / Chinese / Thai takeaway??

Never eat any of that foreign muck, always eat english food from english animals cooked by an english person (Who is white of course).

Never eat any of that foreign muck, always eat english food from english animals cooked by an english person (Who is white of course).

Would that English be of Irish, Scandinavian, German, French, Italian or Middle-Eastern origin?

You would be amazed how many ingredients you use are 'foreign muck'

Where can I purchase this EDL cook book?

Would that English be of Irish, Scandinavian, German, French, Italian or Middle-Eastern origin?

You would be amazed how many ingredients you use are 'foreign muck'

Where can I purchase this EDL cook book?

It would be, english of english decent. I always ask how far their families go back before i order, has to be at least 6 generations.

I do not see how fish and chips are foreign muck, or a nice shepherds pie.

It's an interesting thing, but in all my 30 years of supporting City and going to see them (and occasionally other teams), I've only ever had one pint to drink (and that was before a local derby)

I've never really felt the need...plus I know I'd need a slash 10 mins later and miss the crucial goal/sending off/wild foul/luscious streaker (or all of the above)

Stereotypes it is - stereotypes it will be.... Now be careful not to spill ketchup from your Kentucky Fried Shit....

Is ketchup the sauce to have with such food? Thanks for letting me know, if I ever try it I'll remember to add ketchup.

Out of interest how many accounts do you have on this forum?

I do not see how fish and chips are foreign muck

Do you know if it's a "British" fish? And that it's British spuds? And who trawls / picks / cooks it all (best fish 'n' chips I've had was in an Italian-run shop)

These open-minded multi-culturalists have got it easy...

:)

I believe swampy has alluded to having kids. Must be a legend amongst the train spotting set for even meeting a wench, let alone

impregnating one.

Legend many times over.

As for wenches - your description of the

opposite sex highlights your limitations and inadequacies

How does it feel to be trapped in your

misogynistic world, where you hug your boozer mates week in week out, kiss the team badge

- then beat the wife / partner / girlfriend on a

regular alcohol-fuelled basis??

Do you know if it's a "British" fish? And that it's British spuds? And who trawls / picks / cooks it all (best fish 'n' chips I've had was in an Italian-run shop)

These open-minded multi-culturalists have got it easy...

:)

I pick the spuds, and catch the fish.,

Legend many times over.

As for wenches - your description of the

opposite sex highlights your limitations and inadequacies

How does it feel to be trapped in your

misogynistic world, where you hug your boozer mates week in week out, kiss the team badge

- then beat the wife / partner / girlfriend on a

regular alcohol-fuelled basis??

Interesting that you equate kissing the badge to wife beating. If we only we all lived in your sanatised world of grey, I'm sure it'd be riveting.

"another low strength real ale Mike'"

" no thanks terry, I've already had a half and have a busy day yoghurt weaving tomorrow, so need a Clear head."

That's the dream right there

It would be, english of english decent. I always ask how far their families go back before i order, has to be at least 6 generations.

I do not see how fish and chips are foreign

muck, or a nice shepherds pie.

Chips - origin - Belgium / France (17th Century)

Fried Fish - origin - Jewish refugees from Portugal and Spain (17th Century)

Interesting that you equate kissing the badge to wife beating. If we only we all lived in your sanatised world of grey, I'm sure it'd be riveting.

" no thanks terry, I've already had a half and have a busy day yoghurt weaving tomorrow, so need a Clear head."

go on my son!!

" no thanks terry, I've already had a half and

have a busy day yoghurt weaving tomorrow, so

need a Clear head."

Another cider guzzling Dave?

Not so much the dream... ...more the living nightmare....

Redeye r u for real u look down your nose at people's opinions it comes across as if your shit don't stink I suggest have a pint and let your hair down unless u r a female

Not looking down my nose at anyone - a balanced viewpoint to the booze culture that pervades football. Also, a perspective from someone who was directly affected by the consequences of booze culture (violence and abuse). I do enjoy a pint - but I do not use alcohol as an excuse to impact and impinge on others.

Not looking down my nose at anyone - a balanced viewpoint to the booze culture that pervades football. Also, a perspective from someone who was directly affected by the consequences of booze culture (violence and abuse). I do enjoy a pint - but I do not use alcohol as an excuse to impact and impinge on others.

What's the point in having a pint if you don't end the evening in a fight?

I like to have a few beers go a football with me mates in the Eastend have a shout and the odd swear and enjoy myself but u come across that people who do that r scum dont tar everyone with the same brush

I like to have a few beers go a football with me mates in the Eastend have a shout and the odd swear and enjoy myself but u come across that people who do that r scum dont tar everyone with the same brush

Point taken - tar brush will be cleaned.

More pressing...... Yannick off? Buzsaky to Leeds? Pre-season going sour.....

I'm sure the normal people will find some way to slag the club off about this

If it's anything like the Exhibition Hall, it will be over priced and watered down to maximize profits. I wouldn't serve it to a horse.

Just get yourself a good hip flask.

I do not see how fish and chips are foreign muck, or a nice shepherds pie.

ha ha theres no such thing. We all originate from africa anyway, gotta love the irony

Archived