IGNORED

Garbage

Bobby kellard hero

It will be another hard season until we get the dominating CB and 2 strikers who know where the net is.

That is my one ask from this season, that we score loads of goals, if Peterborough can do it last season with a squad that is comparable to ours...why can't we?.

BCAGFC

It will be another hard season until we get the dominating CB and 2 strikers who know where the net is.

Admittedly only going on Ali Durden's critique but certainly in the first half, Stead appeared frustrated with the lack of service into him and almost scored when he did get his chance. Always tempting to assume, as with Campbell, that new strikers will bring more goals but it's rarely that simple.

Forest could be up there challenging for promotion this season so I wouldn't be too hard on ourselves. Nothing wrong with our defensive display today and if we can get that sharp, 20 goal a season striker in before Tuesday we wont be too far away from being a decent team.

No, not true.

We're the worst team in the league, no organisation, manager out of his depth, the black on our shirts make us invisible, the squad numbers are out of whack (a right back wearing 3? Please!) and we don't pay enough for an amateur to join us.

That's what you meant to say, surely?

I was there today and we came for a draw which to me is not good enough.

Just very disappointed in the performance that's all and beaten by a team who were there for the taking.

I just don't want 1 defeat to be followed by 2 or 3 or 4 more.

Hopefully we can turn it around on Tuesday but feelings are a bit raw at the moment.

No, not true.

We're the worst team in the league, no organisation, manager out of his depth, the black on our shirts make us invisible, the squad numbers are out of whack (a right back wearing 3? Please!) and we don't pay enough for an amateur to join us.

That's what you meant to say, surely?

Nail on head. 1 game in and we are already doomed. Anyone want my season ticket ?

Just very disappointed in the performance that's all and beaten by a team who were there for the taking.

Hopefully we can turn it around on Tuesday but feelings are a bit raw at the moment.

Fair comment and always best to calm before first post.

But you are right.. Let's hope losing dosnt become a habit.

I believe we have so much more than last season.

IT'S ONE GAME.

Turn it around? I really don't understand why some people bother watching. They clearly get no enjoyment out of it.

Adomah's strengths are getting in the ball and taking players on. His final ball often lets him down.

Playing him behind a striker is a perfectly reasonable compromise, even if he didn't perform today.

A ridiculous overreaction.

Completely agree mate.

Thought it was a good move myself. Didn't work today but I still think he could be very dangerous in that position!!

I'm gutted we've been relegated :-(

No, wait... It's the opening day of the season. What a ridiculous thread! We've played one league game.

Seriously, with support like ours we don't need people I hate us!

True, however, as we have seen, losses lead to lack of confidence and lack of confidence leads to losses. Vicious circle. I think we really need something from Palace on Tuesday. Not because I think we'll be relegated if we don't, but because we just can't afford another awful start.

But how many of them were actually at the game?, I could make the most boring game sound excellent on the radio.

BCAGFC

Indeed and how many of the Posters on here were at the game also. Very few I will wager...if they were they would know that the only difference between the two teams was Forests home advantage...it was a game we really should have got a point from and could quite easily have won...it certainly wasnt garbage... in fact City were the better and more dangerous side before the Forest Goal and had the lions share of the Match.............garbage is the bullshit that people post on this forum.

We will play a lot worse than we did at Forest in the future and and win

As for another topic saying Albert didnt look interested....more Garbage couldnt be further from the truth he was always looking dangerous and was very disapointed afterwards

Why do people post all this Bullshit.

Who in this league is gonna have a easy season?

Duhhhhhh

A team with organisation, and players playing in their right positions!

Duhhhhh

You don't know a lot do you.

Many things I can say, but I'll sum it up, NO team in this league will find it easy. You need to work hard to even be organised.

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Archived