IGNORED

Garbage

Bobby kellard hero

Indeed and how many of the Posters on here were at the game also. Very few I will wager...if they were they would know that the only difference between the two teams was Forests home advantage...it was a game we really should have got a point from and could quite easily have won...it certainly wasnt garbage... in fact City were the better and more dangerous side before the Forest Goal and had the lions share of the Match.............garbage is the bullshit that people post on this forum.

We will play a lot worse than we did at Forest in the future and and win

As for another topic saying Albert didnt look interested....more Garbage couldnt be further from the truth he was always looking dangerous and was very disapointed afterwards

Why do people post all this Bullshit.

Because that's their opinion.

I don't think we were garbage today, and with a cutting edge up front could easily have won the game. And yes i was at the game. As for Adomah I thought he was ineffective today and for me he just didn't look up for it. I didn't think he looked dangerous today. My opinion and because it's not the same as yours it doesn't mean it's garbage.

You don't know a lot do you.

Many things I can say, but I'll sum it up, NO team in this league will find it easy. You need to work hard to even be organised.

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This hard work thing, we will see after 10 matches what work has been put in and where the seasons going.

I for one hope i haven't got to moan again, but bad start and this forum will be on fire.

Indeed and how many of the Posters on here were at the game also. Very few I will wager...if they were they would know that the only difference between the two teams was Forests home advantage...it was a game we really should have got a point from and could quite easily have won...it certainly wasnt garbage... in fact City were the better and more dangerous side before the Forest Goal and had the lions share of the Match.............garbage is the bullshit that people post on this forum.

We will play a lot worse than we did at Forest in the future and and win

As for another topic saying Albert didnt look interested....more Garbage couldnt be further from the truth he was always looking dangerous and was very disapointed afterwards

Why do people post all this Bullshit.

As someone who was there this is spot on.

We set out for a point today and only really concedded after losing possession in the middle of the pitch and being hit on the break. But we were totally in-effective going forward and it was not good to watch I am afraid

What really concerned me was that we did not bring on a 2nd striker until the 90 minutes were up, surely Pitman had to come straight on and try to rescue a point? Just before he came on Anderson crossed a ball that rolled in front of the goal 1yd out and we had no one to tap it in.

We just did not react to going a goal down and that surely is unacceptable!

as someone who was there i will say the following and happy to be corrected

foster right mid? has he played right mid at all in pre season?

adomah upfront (well supposed to be, quite frankly he didnt have a clue where to go, and thats not a critiscm of him, just situation/position he was put in)

skuse right mid?

skuse right mid, adomah upfront, pitman on bench? bizzare

elliot...looked awful and way off the pace

stead, feel sorry for the bloke, dont stand a chance in this team

5 centre mids in squad, all defensive bar kilkenny (if you can call him attacking) if that aint inbalance i dont know what is

wilson and cunningham looked good

carey fonts caught a fewtimes but on the whole ok, heaton was ok, woolford was ok actually

going on today, its gonna be one long season

crying out for a half decent centre mid (attacking)

Just got back from game and my views for what they worth : Very slow pace to game with both teams looking average, obvioulsy came for a point and a draw would have been fair result imo. Def need a more creative midfieder CB and Striker but we all know that. Couldnt understand why pitman came on so late and albert looked bit confused. Roll on tuesday COYR.

Same broken record from some City fans which is fast becoming very very tedious. On the whole yesterday thought City were well organised defensively, played some nice passing football and matched a side who have spent a shed load of money in every department, yes we do lack some cutting edge up front but with 13 days to go we'll have to wait and see who McInnes will bring in. Plus it seemed an uphill struggle when you're playing 14 men... Ref should've sent Reid off and we had a blatant penalty turned down Fonts was tripped in the box! Forest were dirty, diving everywhere and City had no luck at all. Lets face it, its the first game of the league season not the 45th and we havent been beaten 7-0 so where people get this notion that we were garbage yesterday is beyond me, Start panicking or sharpening the knives if we're cut adrift after 15-20 games, not now! COYR

Oh yes I was there as well before you say it....

i was also there, and stayed in Nottingham for a good night out ! :photo:

Garbage is unfair, however you can always judge a game on how you 'work' the opposition keeper. he might as well been sitting in a deck chair our issue must be that we have no threat what so ever in the final third and it seems same old same old in that respect. Also balence that with the fact we were away from home against a team that will certainly be at the 'right end' of the table come next may

The two full backs look good, Anderson will be an addition as well. To save a other season of scrapping we need to 'wise up' it will be interesting to see what develops in the next few days

I wouldn't go as far as to say it was garbage. To be fair we looked reasonably controlled in possession and we were fine defensively.

However, it is slightly demoralising when we had more than our fair share of possession, but created absolutely nothing. A shot from outside the from Albert and then a speculative overhead kick from Elliott in injury time were our only two shots on goal as far as I can remember. And neither exactly tested Camp! When we had the ball we just don't move it quick enough to cause problems to the oppostion and I don't think I have ever seen a team be so static when they have the ball. We offer the player with the ball absolutely nothing to pass to! This is usually a sign of low confidence, but something is seriously wrong if you are struggling for confidence in the opening game of the season!

Unlike others on here I don't particularly mind us setting out with what was obviously defensive tactics. Sure it isn't great to watch, but we aren't a team that is anywhere near good enough to go and attack teams and not worry what they could do to us. But Forest yesterday were nothing special and the game was there for the taking if we showed a bit more bravery. What did we do? Marvin Elliott on for Richard Foster. Can't say I have the slightest clue as to what that was intended to achieve. As for Pitman, I know he gets debated endlessly on this forum, but surely the moment we let the goal in the game is crying out for us to bring on our best player in front of goal? Maybe that is too simplistic, but football is a fairly simple game!

I would say however, that although we didn't have the greatest view from down our end, it looked like it was a stonewall penalty for us in the first half and Andy Reid could have easily been sent off when he raised his hands to Cunningham.

As many other posters have said the full backs were both very impressive and look excellent signings.

I blame Scott Murray for giving Heaton the wrong socks and the tea lady, her cups of tea taste like warm piss.

Do you mind me asking how you know this? Perhaps you drink in the Dolman Exhibition Hall.

As for the game - joint bottom, only 45 games left - obviously everyone should be sacked.

Archived