IGNORED

Eastend And Surfer Flag

WolfOfWestStreet

he was getting alot of vocal support from us in the EE from the start I think it was a thanks he did seem to ooze confidince last night

Strange how two people can have such differing views. You may well be right, but I think Wolly was having a pop when cupping his ears, as if

to mimic dont hear you moaning at me now. Who knows

Strange how two people can have such differing views. You may well be right, but I think Wolly was having a pop when cupping his ears, as if

to mimic dont hear you moaning at me now. Who knows

Yea that's how I seen it, didn't really care though he used to take a fair bit of shit thought it was quite funny he was giving some back!

Yea that's how I seen it, didn't really care though he used to take a fair bit of shit thought it was quite funny he was giving some back!

thats how i saw it as well and fair play to him after all the shit he has taken, hopefully he can carry that new found confidence through the season and play the way we all thought he would when he signed, good on yer Woolie and lets see you cupping them ears plenty more times.

So will it be going across the Dolman? Who decides? 418755_4416806067849_749571052_n.jpg

Mint picture, look at all the empty seats though. Ho can they say it has sold out when it hasn't? Now they "opened" the stand up fully like any other surely they should allow us to pack it to the rafters?

Can anyone shed any light with this situation?

Mint picture, look at all the empty seats though. Ho can they say it has sold out when it hasn't? Now they "opened" the stand up fully like any other surely they should allow us to pack it to the rafters?

I don't know, and this is just a guess, but the fact that we are allowed to stand in the East End might have something to do with the seemingly reduced capacity. It may be that if it were totally packed the football league wouldn't look kindly upon it.

I don't know, and this is just a guess, but the fact that we are allowed to stand in the East End might have something to do with the seemingly reduced capacity. It may be that if it were totally packed the football league wouldn't look kindly upon it.

or a lot of people say they would go if prices were cheaper, if there was no restrictions on it and blah blah blah when in reallity they dont, lets be fair i know a lot of people are on holiday but 12,800 is not very good for the opening home game lets just hope it improves on sat after that display tuesday.

Early days and the more casual support may not know the new arrangements. I will be bringing an extra family member or two this season now along with visiting friends, but an observation is that when youe go online the stand appears to be sold out when it shouldn't be.

Have been down at the ground today sorting out risk assessments to surf the flag.

It is not that straightforward due to the size and shape of the flag and the Atyeo split in to two tiers across a walkway. Also, the players tunnel has to be "bridged". On top of that the weather forecast is a shocker for tomorrow.

If we can do it, we will, but will only know when we get to the ground early and try it for size. A fall back position is to just unfurl it and hold it over one block just so our welsh friends get the picture. :laughcont:

We should be able to do the Dolman in the future, but not for tomorrow before anyone asks.

Have been down at the ground today sorting out risk assessments to surf the flag.

It is not that straightforward due to the size and shape of the flag and the Atyeo split in to two tiers across a walkway. Also, the players tunnel has to be "bridged". On top of that the weather forecast is a shocker for tomorrow.

If we can do it, we will, but will only know when we get to the ground early and try it for size. A fall back position is to just unfurl it and hold it over one block just so our welsh friends get the picture. :laughcont:

We should be able to do the Dolman in the future, but not for tomorrow before anyone asks.

I think leaving it one block when the players come out would look good.

Unfortunately, the surfer flag won't be making an appearance against Cardiff today.

Apart from the poor weather forecast, another challenge is the size and shape of the flag and the suitability for the Atyeo stand. It is a 12M deep flag that straddles walkways. Ideally, we will produce the next flag in landscape format so that it will run along a single tier of the Atyeo or the lower Dolman. It will also need volunteers from each stand to step forward to help. I should add that this was my decision, not that of the Football Club to cancel the surf today.

So, even more reason to chuck a few quid in the fund to purchase the next flag. We are up to £930, but need nearly the same again to buy the "pride of the west" flag.

Unfortunately, the surfer flag won't be making an appearance against Cardiff today.

Apart from the poor weather forecast, another challenge is the size and shape of the flag and the suitability for the Atyeo stand. It is a 12M deep flag that straddles walkways. Ideally, we will produce the next flag in landscape format so that it will run along a single tier of the Atyeo or the lower Dolman. It will also need volunteers from each stand to step forward to help. I should add that this was my decision, not that of the Football Club to cancel the surf today.

So, even more reason to chuck a few quid in the fund to purchase the next flag. We are up to £930, but need nearly the same again to buy the "pride of the west" flag.

Give me a shout if you need help in the Ateyo.

Archived