IGNORED

Woolford

Super

I have given him stick but the guy was fantastic tonight. Worked his socks off and the finish was class. Really well done to the lad.

+1 I too have given him loads of stick last season. He deserves alot of credit for his great display tonight, worked hard, passed confidently, scored and got stuck into the tackle. MoM in my opinion. Well done Martyn Woolford!

May all you Woolford bashers hold your head in shame. Some us, those who know their football predicted that Woolly would show what he can do this season and tonight he was fantastic.

Good job that McInness knows a good player when he sees one.

Much as I agree, no need. Wooly, Taylor and Skuse were exceptional tonight. Just exceptional.

May all you Woolford bashers hold your head in shame. Some us, those who know their football predicted that Woolly would show what he can do this season and tonight he was fantastic.

Good job that McInness knows a good player when he sees one.

The people that thus far commented have quite clearly stated they have previously slated him and have openly ''taken their medicine'' so to speak. Why do you have to antagonise AGAIN on such a brilliantly positive night? Bore off!!

The people that thus far commented have quite clearly stated they have previously slated him and have openly ''taken their medicine'' so to speak. Why do you have to antagonise AGAIN on such a brilliantly positive night? Bore off!!

Just pointing out that I (and some others) told you so.

Its about recognising a good player when you see one, even if they are going through a dip in form.

Just pointing out that I (and some others) told you so.

Its about recognising a good player when you see one, even if they are going through a dip in form.

That's nice and smug of Robbored, next time instead of eating humble pie I will just bow down to your superior (if not condescending) knowledge of all things BCFC.

MOM by a long, long, way tonight. Was everywhere and involved with everything that was good about City. Full of energy, his movement was fantastic and only one misplaced pass all night plus he took his goal brilliantly. Hopefully some of the boo boys will be converted. Well done to the lad and more of the same please !

That's nice and smug of Robbored, next time instead of eating humble pie I will just bow down to your superior (if not condescending) knowledge of all things BCFC.

Why not have a mass head hanging session the Foster doubters, the Carey given another year doubters, the Skuse doubters, the Albert doubters, the Pearson doubters, the Taylor doubters, the Stead doubters, the DMC doubters, the SL doubters.......................................................

Archived