IGNORED

Woolford

Super

couldnt believe i was watching the same player tonight , second half about ten minutes from the end was just class , got surrounded by three and turned them inside out only to lay the ball backwards and take the piss ... quality :yahoo:

Why not have a mass head hanging session the Foster doubters, the Carey given another year doubters, the Skuse doubters, the Albert doubters, the Pearson doubters, the Taylor doubters, the Stead doubters, the DMC doubters, the SL doubters.......................................................

Name a player they have NOT slagged off over the past year?

I'll hold my hand up to being a bit of a Wooly basher. Couldn't make it tonight (typical) but so glad to hear he's had a good game. He's clearly a nice lad and I'm pleased he put in a good performance for us - lets face it he's had a fair few bad ones. Let's hope he keeps it up consistently for us now, I'll be delighted to be proved wrong about him!

May all you Woolford bashers hold your head in shame. Some us, those who know their football predicted that Woolly would show what he can do this season and tonight he was fantastic.

Good job that McInness knows a good player when he sees one.

What was it you said earlier about waiting 10 games before getting too excited ??!!?!

Always. If I'm wrong I have no problem admitting it, although its hard to remember the last time I was actually wrong.......

If you can't remember something that happened recently and so often, you probably should go straight to the GP. It's probably early onset dementia, which would explain quite a bit.

Archived