IGNORED

Team For Cardiff

Super

Would people keep an unchanged team if everone is fit? Really tricky one as Del must be tempted to start Baldock and you would think leave out Taylor but i thought he was better than Stead last night. A nice problem for Del!!

I don't think Baldock will come into the equation. The headache that McInnes has in my opinion is that he may very well feel that he wants the security of an extra man in midfield (probably Morris or Marv) but at the same time will find it difficult to change a team that played so well last night.

think it'll be

Heaton

M Wilson Carey Fonts Cunningham

Adomah Skuse Pearson Woolford

Stead Taylor

Think foster may be dropped out has played well both games but this game may need someone like wilson (experience)

Can't see anything else being changed, possibly morris playing instead of pearson, but cant drop a lad who hit the bar and scored and played so well on his full home debut although i expect to see baldock on reasonably early in 2nd half to double our lead.... to 4 0

I don't think Baldock will come into the equation. The headache that McInnes has in my opinion is that he may very well feel that he wants the security of an extra man in midfield (probably Morris or Marv) but at the same time will find it difficult to change a team that played so well last night.

I think Del will have absolutely no compunction about changing the team. We already know he does it on a 'per opponent' basis and this next match will be no different and certainly not difficult for him.

As for Pitman I just feel that he should be man enough, and I hope he is, to realise that if he does not make the bench on Saturday he should continue with a positive mental attitude and fight even harder to break into the team; that is what we need and expect from a professional and I have no doubt he is one.

Personally I would swap Foster for Mark Wilson & Pearson for Marv

Agree.

Up front depends if we want to match Hudson and Matt Connolly with Stead and Taylor or have a Baldock running in and around them?

Tough tactical decisions with a fully fit squad too.

I think the team will be as follows:

----------------Heaton-------------------

Wilson--Carey----Fontaine--Cunningham

Albert---Skuse----Marv-----Woolford

-----------Baldock---Taylor------------

Bench:

Gerken

Foster

Pearson

Anderson

Stead

Davies

Wilson is more experienced than foster, and more of a physical presence compared to foster. Marv for a bit more holding strength in midfield, and Baldock alongside Taylor, as our Ginger Drogba seems better with his touch and holding play than Stead.

Heaton

MW + LC + LF + GC

AA + JM + ME + PA

BP RT

That team line up would confound all and sundry but it could do a decent job; all of a sudden we have a relative pool of riches in which to choose and thats the key; keeping everyone happy for the bigger picture means you have to play people who perhaps least expect it to save them falling off the ladder of confidence. Vamos a ver.

Agree.

Up front depends if we want to match Hudson and Matt Connolly with Stead and Taylor or have a Baldock running in and around them?

Tough tactical decisions with a fully fit squad too.

Hudson is pretty slow on the turn so somebody like Baldock could potentially have a field day against him, even if it's just for 30mins towards the end of the match.

My team would be

m.wilson carey fontaine cunningham

adomah skuse morris anderson

taylor baldock

that would be a quality line up i would say davies and baldock u front but i dont think davies is fully fit yet and you have to pick taylor over stead as he was out standing! and i would pick baldock over stead also to give us that pace up the top i think baldock will work very well off taylor as he seems to be a better hold up target man/ assist man for baldock then stead

Let's go old fashioned.

Heaton (GK)

Wilson(RB) Carey(CH) Cunningham(LB)

Skuse (RH) Pearson (LH)

Baldock (IR) Davies (IL)

Adomah(RW) Stead(CF) Woolford(LW)

Well it's different.

Archived