IGNORED

Cardiff Sellout

RegC

Not only have they sold their soul for Malaysian cash, they've also sold out their allocation of >1850 for the game tomorrow.

Let's hope that makes for a great atmosphere inside AG and we can use that to spur our lads on & build on Tuesday's performance and result.

COYR

:city: :city: :city:

We ought to sell out IMO. New season, 4-1 win just a few days ago, new signings, first full season for McInnes and plenty of positivity at the moment. Would be a huge statement if we could pack 18/19k into the Gate, especially if we manage to come out with 3 points.

We ought to sell out IMO. New season, 4-1 win just a few days ago, new signings, first full season for McInnes and plenty of positivity at the moment. Would be a huge statement if we could pack 18/19k into the Gate, especially if we manage to come out with 3 points.

should happen u no how fikle our fan base is, dont support us when were doing bad then we get a few wins on the bounce and they all come out of the wood work !!

If they have sold out their allocation then I would have thought we would have heard all ticket to be anounced ....or is it too late?

I mean ....what is to stop a fair number of our woolyback loving friends from having a few beers tonight & getting interested in coming over to POTD in our stands?

A summer BH Weekend so a fair few people will be away, but surely the buzz from tuesday & the word of mouth / forum chatter that's followed it should ensure a decent sized crowd. That said, if those that are there can create the same sort of atmosphere as an 18k or so crown would produce it's all good.

:clap: :clap:

I thought this was another thread about the Malaysian owners and selling their identity in the pursuit of the Prem. It would be good if we could get a decent crowd and raise the atmosphere. After all we don't want to be sheepish when Cardiff are in town do we?

Isnt it non bubble for the Franchise? no wonder they sold it out if thats the case... cos they never did the previous seasons when it was in effect.

To be fair to Cardiff, and I don't really like to be fair to them, they have always travelled in good numbers to Ashton in the thirty odd years I've been going. I have seen them have some pathetic crowds at Ninian versus us, but then they have always had a good travelling support. I expect quite a loud chant of 'Come on you reds/dragons' from their end tomorrow.

but then they have always had a good travelling support.

There was a chart on another thread (from a Huddersfild fan) showing sizes of away support for the Championship last season.

Hard to read clearly, but I'm pretty certain Bristol City had larger away support at all but about four grounds last season.

Sorry, but don't recall which thread it was in.....

Isnt it non bubble for the Franchise? no wonder they sold it out if thats the case... cos they never did the previous seasons when it was in effect.

The bubble was killing the away support,they bought 700 odd here last year and we took 600 + to them. Hopefully we won't have any restrictions at there place this season.

Archived