IGNORED

Cardiff Sellout

RegC

• Admin

Agreed I think this is season where football will notice people won't just turn up anymore as cost now rules no more than 15500 tomorrow IMO

For this week I will be one of those people. Wish I could afford to go to both but can't justify the cost of 2 matches in a week but don't regret going to the Palace game on Tuesday. Will be listening on the radio though.

Not good that graph.

Only Barnsley and Donny took less away than us.

Leeds took 71,000 (minus a few in BRI) but we only scraped 18,000.

Maybe we need better away organisation or a service that isn't pretty much an old boys club.

Some trains would help, but either we have rubbish away support or prices are too high.

And before anyone starts I've done my time at Wrexham away on a tuesday etc etc.

I've done my time as well mate! The travelling we have to do doesn't help.

Take this season, other than Cardiff I would think our closest away games are Brum and Watford?

It's easy for all the midland/northern teams fans to travel away, as there's so many clubs close by for them in this division.

Not good that graph.

Only Barnsley and Donny took less away than us.

Leeds took 71,000 (minus a few in BRI) but we only scraped 18,000.

Maybe we need better away organisation or a service that isn't pretty much an old boys club.

Some trains would help, but either we have rubbish away support or prices are too high.

And before anyone starts I've done my time at Wrexham away on a tuesday etc etc.

...or maybe, the last couple of seasons have been so crap that people dont want to spend £100+ on an away trip.

I used to make about 8-10 games away a season, last season I maanged 2...Cardiff and Blackpool. After Blackpool, I thought to myself, Ill go to the home games as Im a season ticket holder, but with money as tight as it was...I felt I had more important things to spend my money on.

If we pick up, and are round mid table, and were improving...I'll do more overtime to make more away games

Archived