IGNORED

One Reason I Admire Cardiff

Welcome To The Jungle

Looking at their away end today it was a sea of blue. A few red but you could count them on 1 hand. If ever this happened to city I would love us to react in the same way and stick to red as fans.

Admire them?! They have accepted it like monkeys, no protest, nothing!

They are a joke of a club now.

Looking at their away end today it was a sea of blue. A few red but you could count them on 1 hand. If ever this happened to city I would love us to react in the same way and stick to red as fans.

We'd never accept that though would we? Plastic fans the lot of them.

How can you admire a load of scabs ( for want of a better word).

No principles,no bottle,no protest,no soul,and worst of all,no shame.

Admire them?! They have accepted it like monkeys, no protest, nothing!

They are a joke of a club now.

Sorry, you are totally wrong. Following a huge outpouring of opposition, the planned change was initially cancelled.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18026567

However, when this was insinuated that it could lead to the owners withdrawing, and potential liquidation, most of us very reluctantly accepted the change.

Some haven't and have cancelled season tickets.

Get your facts right please. Bristol City fans in the same circumstances would have acted identically.

Sorry, you are totally wrong. Following a huge outpouring of opposition, the planned change was initially cancelled.

However, when this was insinuated that it could lead to the owners withdrawing, and potential liquidation, most of us very reluctantly accepted the change.

Get your facts right please. Bristol City fans in the same circumstances would have acted identically.

We'd never be in those circumstances because we wouldn't have tolerated Sam Hamman, Ridsdale or Tan.

But no, we'd not have acted indentically either. We'd have said "**** you" and taken our chances.

Well done. You moaned. They said it wouldn't happen. They then changed your mind and what happened? A few moans on your forums and that's it?

Don't give me all that going bust rubbish, look how many chances clubs get now. Portsmouth are still going for Christ sake, you only go bust if your a small club like Chester etc.

Where's the protests at the ground? The refusal to buy the kit? The pitch invasions refusing change. You big rebranding party went down well didn't it, there is proof of that!

Where's the big protests at that? Where's the defacing of the badge on your legoland ground?

Infact where the **** is any sign of protest bar your moans online and a few people not renewing.

Well done, half a dozen people probably didn't renew, bet they are your heroes now arnt they!

Your an embarrassment to football, your country, your father if he took you to watch Cardiff. You have collective let them down.

If you think any different, I'm sorry but your a fool.

We'd never be in those circumstances because we wouldn't have tolerated Sam Hamman, Ridsdale or Tan.

But no, we'd not have acted indentically either. We'd have said "**** you" and taken our chances.

Bristol City almost went squits in the 80's. You currently rack up large annual losses..don't think you are immune.

You, personally may have said '*** you' but I'm extremely confident that when faced with a choice of a colour change or potential liquidation you would reluctantly accept the latter.

Cardiff fans don't exactly have a reputation for being meek and mild ya know, and the clubs history is solidly blue..if it happens at Cardiff it can happen anywhere.

That's the truth, kid yourself all you like, but Bristol City fans would have done the same.

Well done. You moaned. They said it wouldn't happen. They then changed your mind and what happened? A few moans on your forums and that's it?

Don't give me all that going bust rubbish, look how many chances clubs get now. Portsmouth are still going for Christ sake, you only go bust if your a small club like Chester etc.

Where's the protests at the ground? The refusal to buy the kit? The pitch invasions refusing change. You big rebranding party went down well didn't it, there is proof of that!

Where's the big protests at that? Where's the defacing of the badge on your legoland ground?

Infact where the **** is any sign of protest bar your moans online and a few people not renewing.

Well done, half a dozen people probably didn't renew, bet they are your heroes now arnt they!

Your an embarrassment to football, your country, your father if he took you to watch Cardiff. You have collective let them down.

If you think any different, I'm sorry but your a fool.

Well...the point of this thread...

Cardiff fans solidly wearing blue.

numerous threads on our messageboards recently of fans being abused for wearing red.

Keep Cardiff Blue movement.

Unless you are 17 though, life isn't about protesting, its about succeeding and making the best decisions to that end.

Reluctantly accept the red kit (as the alternative is a worse scenario) and never wear red. That's what most of us are doing.

Credit to whomever started this thread..

Bristol City almost went squits in the 80's. You currently rack up large annual losses..don't think you are immune.

You, personally may have said '*** you' but I'm extremely confident that when faced with a choice of a colour change or potential liquidation you would reluctantly accept the latter.

Cardiff fans don't exactly have a reputation for being meek and mild ya know, and the clubs history is solidly blue..if it happens at Cardiff it can happen anywhere.

That's the truth, kid yourself all you like, but Bristol City fans would have done the same.

So go bust then. Not that you would, that is complete rubbish.

Go bust, start again in the lowest league.

Your a bunch of sell out whores. You absolute disgust me.

Well...the point of this thread...

Cardiff fans solidly wearing blue.

numerous threads on our messageboards recently of fans being abused for wearing red.

Keep Cardiff Blue movement.

Unless you are 17 though, life isn't about protesting, its about succeeding and making the best decisions to that end.

Reluctantly accept the red kit (as the alternative is a worse scenario) and never wear red. That's what most of us are doing.

Credit to whomever started this thread..

Hardcore protesting there, I like it........

70 ( seventy) cancelled there season tickets.

70 who had some bottle.

No we wouldn't accept it, just because your fans got taken in by Sam Hamman and now by some Malaysian geezer it doesn't mean all of us are the same.

I would rather go to the conference or lower than do what you did.

Wimbledon,Aldershot,FC United and other non

League clubs put you lot to shame.

They saw the injustice and stood up for themselves, you ( except the 70 who can sleep at night) caved in.

MK Dons and Cardiff,two of a kind.

So go bust then. Not that you would, that is complete rubbish.

Go bust, start again in the lowest league.

Your a bunch of sell out whores. You absolute disgust me.

So your colour is more important than anything else? Utterly ridiculous. You are clearly too young to realise the numerous clubs that have changed colours over the years.

70 ( seventy) cancelled there season tickets.

70 who had some bottle.

No we wouldn't accept it, just because your fans got taken in by Sam Hamman and now by some Malaysian geezer it doesn't mean all of us are the same.

I would rather go to the conference or lower than do what you did.

Wimbledon,Aldershot,FC United and other non

League clubs put you lot to shame.

They saw the injustice and stood up for themselves, you ( except the 70 who can sleep at night) caved in.

MK Dons and Cardiff,two of a kind.

You are wrong, but hey ho.

So your colour is more important than anything else? Utterly ridiculous. You are clearly too young to realise the numerous clubs that have changed colours over the years.

Show me another club who have changed purely for money and no other reason? That is the worst part.

Cardiff should be blue, not red.

Football is all about tradition, what will happen when mr tan wants to change the name to something better like Cardiff dragons?

You lot just going to accept that for £xxx million? Have your make beleive protests over that?

Your an embarrassment, you have done it all for money, no other reason, to chase a magical dream to reach the premier league.

Don't mention going bust again, as that is complete rubbish

Pretty unintelligent rubbish on this thread. The Cardiff fans have little say in what goes on - sh't happens. At least some foreign investor sees some potential there. Slag them off for changing the colour of their shirts - but all of you mugs still fork out £45 a season for the 'new' shirt despite it being little more than a cosmetic change. A question ... what matters? The shirt or the league position? If some foreign $b pumped his/her fortune into City which meant we were actually in the Premier League, would you turn it down if it meant City had to play in blue shirts? I couldn't give a sh't to be honest about the colour of the kit ... it's pretty irrelevant. And if wearing red matters more than where we play in terms of league position ... I suspect that you're probably one of those kids who is worried about QCA moving the goal posts so that your GCSE English is a D rather than a C!

Your actually on here supporting what you have done. Shamefull,whatever happened to the spirit of South Wales.

When they closed the pits they took all of the fight out of you it seems.

Pretty unintelligent rubbish on this thread. The Cardiff fans have little say in what goes on - sh't happens. At least some foreign investor sees some potential there. Slag them off for changing the colour of their shirts - but all of you mugs still fork out £45 a season for the 'new' shirt despite it being little more than a cosmetic change. A question ... what matters? The shirt or the league position? If some foreign $b pumped his/her fortune into City which meant we were actually in the Premier League, would you turn it down if it meant City had to play in blue shirts? I couldn't give a sh't to be honest about the colour of the kit ... it's pretty irrelevant. And if wearing red matters more than where we play in terms of league position ... I suspect that you're probably one of those kids who is worried about QCA moving the goal posts so that your GCSE English is a D rather than a C!

I would have no interest watching city in the premier league in blue HOME shirt, that is not the city we know. That is selling your history purely for money.

Also, no I'm not, I took my exams many years ago.

Thats an opinion not a truth. Your "fans" are savouring the aroma around whatever it is passing for what was CCFC.Your "fans" have a reputation for compliantly supporting bubble trips over the Severn. Bristol City support took a different view.

Your assertions are risible and you are only kidding yourself.

It is your identity.

Would Cardiff have gone out of business and disappeared forever if they had decided to keep their identity?

If the answer is no then I'm afraid you're going to have to put up with people insinuating that you have sold your arses for a quick dolla.

Thats an opinion not a truth. Your "fans" are savouring the aroma around whatever it is passing for what was CCFC.Your "fans" have a reputation for compliantly supporting bubble trips over the Severn. Bristol City support took a different view.

Your assertions are risible and you are only kidding yourself.

Have a word with the Football Supporters Association about which club has been instrumental in campaigning against bubble trips.

Archived