IGNORED

One Reason I Admire Cardiff

Welcome To The Jungle

So all week leading up to the game I've taken abuse and ribbings, talk of WE'VE bought this player and that player so on & so forth, WE will hammer you etc, etc!

..........then after the game the same spineless Cardiff fans have dropped the WE bit and talking about how "The Chinks" have ruined THEIR club!

I've never met such a fickle bunch of "supporters", in all my days!

Long time no see - Couldn't make it yesterday - in fact haven't been to Ashton since we got stuffed 4-1 with the andy Cole show

Anyway there's too much to answer on this thread but to say the re-branding has been devisive at best and is going to descend into fisticuffs soon ( especially if we/when we have a bad run ).

Here's a taster from this mornings message board

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=333909&start=0&rid=0

From all my mates reports the best team won so can't say fairer than that.

Long time no see - Couldn't make it yesterday - in fact haven't been to Ashton since we got stuffed 4-1 with the andy Cole show

Anyway there's too much to answer on this thread but to say the re-branding has been devisive at best and is going to descend into fisticuffs soon ( especially if we/when we have a bad run ).

Here's a taster from this mornings message board

http://www.ccmb.co.u...9&start=0&rid=0

From all my mates reports the best team won so can't say fairer than that.

5-1.

Fair play to you for your honesty.

CBL, I have read your forums regularly since the rebrand was mooted and I appreciate there was no real option but to accept it after Tans' threat to pull out leaving you in rediculous debt.

One question, would your support have accepted the change so readily if Tan had said the colours were changing to white a la Swans rather than red?

Personally, I think he had you over a barrel by putting all the previous debt on to the club so I assume it would have been the same? I think not.

Archived