IGNORED

Swindon..

Sidebet

Swindon Town are currently miles off the Premier League.

I don't know how millionaire top flight players would react under PDC's management as he's pretty ruthless and doesn't tolerate any nonsense. Many players have learned this the hard way.

PDC's work and commitment thus far has been amazing (we all know it won't last forever) especially considering what poor ol' Danny Wilson and Paul Hart did to Swindon in 2010/11. Town could have easily rotted in League Two but our chairman reacted superbly by making major changes.

Yes. It's the Paolo Di Canio 'Show' but most do not care.

(From 1min 20secs)

I've more chance of being West Ham manager before Christmas - Harry will NEVER be manager of them again !!! They hate him !!!

Only what I got told today, it's so irrelevant I can't even remember who told me. I bet they would rather have Harry than Allerdyce though

I've more chance of being West Ham manager before Christmas - Harry will NEVER be manager of them again !!! They hate him !!!

No they dont. Only a few fair weather fans...the hardcore Westham fans love him and would have him back tomorrow. Ideally with DiCanio at No 2.

If DiCanio gets Swindon up to the Champ then Wham will offer him the job next season...Thats what he has been told...

Hate the club. Horrible arrogant little fans, manager is not much different, pundits have always had a slight obsession with them!

As I live in Wiltshire, as a few may do on here I really cannot stand seeing them doing well because all the fans come out of the closet then.

Archived